Late Joiners? Join Totally Insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi Guys/Gals
I am starting a tribe on w64, for any late joiners that want to atleast start in a Good Tribe or restart in a good Tribe....

I Currently Have no members but I have some prospects I am watching...

Link to the tribal profile..
http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.p...source=en&utm_medium=tribe&utm_campaign=dsref

I need 2 Co-Leaders with me... and very active members who are looking to do some damage...

We are situated in the North West Corner in k24.

People who have Co-players are most welcome...

Contact me on skype if you'd like to get more info..
xoxo

DeletedUser

How about a tribe full of admirers :icon_wink:

:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:, So awesome...Like a real queen.. thats not possible though...(sigh)

Anyways People if you're interrested please add me on skype and we can talk..
Sjaana.schnetelly

I don't neccesarily want the best players but the most awesome palyers, people who even though they might not be the best are always willing to help and support.. this is what makes a tribe GREAT...

I'll Deem 2 of you Co-Leaders with me well Sub-Co Leaders... This is still a Dictatorship, Best way to rule... But not unfair dictatorship...

Last edited by a moderator:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hi Guys/Gals
I am starting a tribe on w64, for any late joiners that want to atleast start in a Good Tribe or restart in a good Tribe....

What makes your tribe good?

I'm not flaming, it's a serious question.

When posting a recruitment thread the goal is to sell your tribe to the audience. You haven't told anyone anything about the tribe in your opening post, nor anything about yourself and why you think you would be a good leader.

DeletedUser

What makes your tribe good?

I'm not flaming, it's a serious question.

When posting a recruitment thread the goal is to sell your tribe to the audience. You haven't told anyone anything about the tribe in your opening post, nor anything about yourself and why you think you would be a good leader.

Valid Point...

Lets start off saying the obvious, yes I'm not as good as the Top Players, hell I don't think i could win on even grounds against players like Lucaya and yourself.... But I'm a Peoples Person, I think Logically, maybe a lil insane, but it's all relevant in the end, Hell if you've seen my stats it aint nothing to compare against the Giants of TW.... But seriously Good Players aren't always good leaders... I keep my people co-operating and instil the most basic and most important principle. The Tribeswellbeing comes first.. That all said and done people can twist that phrase a lot of ways but seriously... I'm a good leader because I put my tribe members first... I don't play a world to be the #1 player I enter a World to Get my tribe up in the ranks, Granted I've not led any tribes to awesome finishes mostly because I haven't played a world till end yet... and I'm not trying to shirk responsibility, It's just real easy for me to get 2 People who know the finer details and me I'm a Peace keeper and Name taker... If my tribe were the corporation you could think of me as CEO/HR/and the gal you'd invite to talk shit with over a tequila or 2 after work...

That being said, 1 Player doesn't make a tribe... It's the grit and support of the whole tribe during times of need that the fabric of a true tribe is tested... I'm confident I have what it takes to Keep the tribe together... see I also don't neccesarily want the BEST players but people who are willing to make the sacrifice for a tribe member.... They make take our Villages and Kill our Soldiers but they'll never Kill our Will to keep on keeping on...

I hope this is something that reaches your Hearts because if so then Your the person I want...

Hahaha, Hows that for Recruiting Campaign, But seriously Ladies..... Guys..... That was from the bottom of my heart...

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
But seriously Good Players aren't always good leaders...

Certainly not.

I'd say 5% of the active players that try and become good succeed at being good players.

I'd say at most 5% of that 5% are also good leaders.

Good players are fairly rare (there's a lot of them, but not compared to the total number of players), good leaders on the other hand are priceless. While I might estimate that the average world has 15 good players I'd estimate that many worlds have 0 good leaders, and almost never does a world have more than 3 good leaders.

DeletedUser56123

May I join your tribe, my skype is endwell21 I was part of DBS a tribe that at one point was in the top 20

DeletedUser

I'm Really Struggling with this Decision atm, I mean I was Hoping for maybe 10-15 member response.... To start the tribe off with 2-3 Players is Hard...
ALessonInPointWhoring Do you think it is worth it to continue with this? You seem intelligent and I've noticed your wise inputs in other threads etc etc...

DeletedUser

Okay I'll Leave tribe Creation till Later.... Uhm You can close the thread...
xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.