Late starters? (topic split)

DeletedUser27

Why have some villages started with things like an iron mine while others havent ?

DeletedUser37

i think it is to make the start more fair to everyone else - i.e. for those that start late

DeletedUser

Thats what i want to know. More advanced buildings and resources to build more.

DeletedUser

belly59 said:
i think it is to make the start more fair to everyone else - i.e. for those that start late

But they started them better than we currently were.

DeletedUser37

well we have had time to produce resources from our existing timber yards, clay pits n iron mines already - im sure hoodoo would not have put it in if it wasnt fair

DeletedUser

Two of our tribe mebers were late. They each stated with lvl 2 buildings and resources to build. We have built that high, but now we dont have resources to build anymore, while they still do.

DeletedUser

i don't know that that's very fair,
i don't know that i care too much but this was supposed to be a reset,.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser2

you're right, it wasn't planned like that. i see that a beta doesn't test everything ...

DeletedUser2

no, not really. The villages are still quite a bit smaller than mine or other villages that started before them. It's not great, but no big deal.

DeletedUser

1 jdt66 jtt 68
2 Mr Phew 67
3 david323 Sohei 66
4 Seiji T.K.L 66
5 tomo gm 66
6 Big Mo TW 66
7 millhouse C.S. 65
8 BrainBurner DD 65
9 wadaaa KOTST 65
10 dannymi5 five 64
11 irmavep 64
12 lala638 FT 64
13 Lucifer 64
14 GuyD Sibs 64
15 crimple cool T.K.L 61
16 kevin_gervais 54
17 Medusa AoR 54
18 Tiarantos TFO 54
19 Ydrassill CAN 53
20 gragadon T.K.L 53

Only about 16 points ahead of us.

DeletedUser2

well, i can't change it now.
wait two days and you'll see that it made absolutely no difference.

It is planned that villages start better the later you start. It was just too early.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I dont really mind about it, just like Hoodoo said, it wont make any difference in the long run.

DeletedUser

hoodoo said:
well, i can't change it now.
wait two days and you'll see that it made absolutely no difference.

It is planned that villages start better the later you start. It was just too early.

I'm not blaming anyone. I just wanted to point it out. Just a suggestion: Maybe have a 24 hour sign up period where nothing grows?

DeletedUser2

yeah, I stopped it already. It will stay like that now until I decide that it should go up.