Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Could anyone paste the site name of VoDoO? :icon_redface:

mattoematt

-KILL GE.

Wait... did he say more or less? ... Ah well :icon_cool:

nindel

I have no idea what this voodoo forum is about, but I will certainly steer clear of it. You girls are not doing yourselves any favours by airing your dirty laundry in public.

Good point, although I like looking at/smelling girls dirty laundry :3

Kash2Smash

Ok before anyone else attacks Hefty, who actually knows the whole story? I'm really interested in how many of you even know why this is happening.

For those of you that don't know, just stop, its stupid to fight a battle your not even part of.

This is just a side note, if this is carried into the Voodoo Forums when they open your not going to like the outcome.

Caleb

I second what Caleb just said. People who are not part of the Voodoo staff really have no right to judge who is immature and who isnt as they do not know the entire story and who put how much effort into these forum. There are always clashes amongst different perspectives, doesnt mean that we just completely dissociate ourselves.

and for those, let me clear this out to u:

Voodoo's offline for now and will be open on Monday ( 11th Oct). Voodoo has been up for a long time and we have been trying to make the forum better as much as we can.

Voodoo will be crap anyhows :icon_rolleyes:
lol, we will see.

Voodoo has been refined for such a long time so that we can install and update new features so that we dont have to make sudden changes later on. Right now you claim that it will suck, good for you. I will like to see your reaction later on. You basically dont see how much effort is being put into Voodoo by the staff members and yet u keep on saying that it will fail. This will not hinder in our progress mate, but clearly, ur statement tell a lot about how reasonable you are. If you give me the crap of 'how you seen many forums open and close, etc", its all bs. Make any comment after Monday.

VooDoo is all in the hips baby >:D if push comes to shove I'll spam that place up :x
i see a potential perma ban :icon_surprised:

mattoematt

lol, we will see.

Voodoo has been refined for such a long time so that we can install and update new features so that we dont have to make sudden changes later on. Right now you claim that it will suck, good for you. I will like to see your reaction later on. You basically dont see how much effort is being put into Voodoo by the staff members and yet u keep on saying that it will fail. This will not hinder in our progress mate, but clearly, ur statement tell a lot about how reasonable you are. If you give me the crap of 'how you seen many forums open and close, etc", its all bs. Make any comment after Monday.

You want me to turn around and go "omgzours?!" ... Yeh, not happening... :icon_rolleyes:

Kash2Smash

mat, i am not dieing to have such a 'great gfx designer' like you :) i am sure that forums will work perfectly without ur negativity.

DeletedUser45021

Alright. This is going to be locked, message has been brought through.

Status
Not open for further replies.