Lets spice up the forum!!!!

DeletedUser

I decided to spice up the forum by adding a "funny" thread (besides the IGM thread). I'll started out by posting something that I have seen in some one's profile, I thought it was hilarious..

Twelve ways Tribal Wars has ruined my life:

1 - My children are now called 001 and 002.

2 - When I have to go out and hire a sitter, I get pissed if she hasn't built something by the time I get home.

3 - I get REALLY pissed if she's used my children to attack other households she has a personal vendetta against.

4 - Several times I've had to run out and inform the mailman that "scouting IS considered an attack!".

5 - At work I keep asking my boss to promote me to baron status.

6 - He also doesn't understand my desire to set up an "Academy Office" for people who want to work for us, but don't quite meet our requirements.

7 - I play on the computer soo much instead of working and taking care of home finances thats why my car just got nobled (er, I mean repossessed).

8 - My best friends no longer have easy to remember names like Ed or Steve but rather sound like characters you'd expect to meet in some Rocky Horror meets Lord of the Rings post-apocalyptic world.

9 - My wife gets pissed when I refer to her as the paladin when I send her out to replenish our groceries.

10 - My mate asked me to help him in a fight - it took me seven hours to arrive.

11 - I got thrown out of a shop when I tried to explain that a ratio of 1 pen for 3 dollars is unacceptable.

12 - I got arrested because i told the government their ratio of axes(marines) to lc(fighter jets) to rams(tanks) was wrong.

DeletedUser

Here is another one (I think it was in the same profile).

What really happened in WW2:

Germany nobled Poland.

England broke their NAP with Germany.

England and allies defend from Germany, but suffer heavy losses as Germany has level 3 rams.

France got nobled.

Japan decided to scout America, Thus America set their diplomacy with Japan to Enemy.

America got p****d off, and sent a couple of waves of 10k axeman nukes at them, with 1k catapults for giggles.

America's attacks cut Japan to 90 points.

Germany sends a noble train at Russia, gets loyalty down to 1, Hitler should have sent 4 nobles, not 3.

Germany send yet another noble train at Russia, only this time he sends 4.

Russia purchases a premium account so he can upgrade more buildings at a time.

Russia builds up troops with their lvl 30 resources and lvl 25 barracks before the noble train can hit again. Walls are upgraded to 20.

Nobles all destroyed, Germany just sends what is left of his troops although it is clear they cannot take Russia.

Eventually troops run out and resources run low for Germany, Russia can produce troops faster due to lvl25 barracks.

Russia, Britain and the USA simultaneously hit Germany with their own nukes to ready for noble trains.

Germany's troops were defeated by the 3 waves of 4 attacks from Russia, Britain and the USA.

Hitler deleted his account...

DeletedUser

Both of those are old.

But the first one still makes me laugh.