Letter for Nstlk*

DeletedUser

@ stampcoin have you played any other world expect for this one?
On any other world i bet people would laugh at your idiotic posts not to mention triple posting :lol: NOOB
No wonder you didnt post here at the start of the world coz there were some pretty nice PnP posters that would just shut you down each time you opened that lousy mouth of yours.

DeletedUser

@ CETNIK3

nobody cares what you think, go back to a world you actually play on and fill their forums with your useless posts.

DeletedUser

@ stampcoin have you played any other world expect for this one?
On any other world i bet people would laugh at your idiotic posts not to mention triple posting :lol: NOOB
No wonder you didnt post here at the start of the world coz there were some pretty nice PnP posters that would just shut you down each time you opened that lousy mouth of yours.

Played World 14, 16, 18, 21

Whose the one with the idiotic out of nowhere post?

And in case you couldn't figure it out on your own, the reason i wasn't posting at the beginning of the world was because i wasn't playing this world then.

So you can shut that so called lousy mouth of yours and go back to wherever you came from

DeletedUser

f964aae97e.png

Nstlk* is down 286 villages

86b9e16a47.png

Dstlk* is down 86 villages

it would appear that shadow is currently in the lead by 372 nobles over nstlk and company since the beginning of the war.

DeletedUser

f964aae97e.png

Nstlk* is down 286 villages

86b9e16a47.png

Dstlk* is down 86 villages

it would appear that shadow is currently in the lead by 372 nobles over nstlk and company since the beginning of the war.

Did you factor in Bored? Won't change the stats that much but if possible they should probably in there.

DeletedUser

mytwstats' war calculator includes new members old members and deleted accounts as a way of getting stats from tribes that dismiss players in order to avoid a tribe loss.

i believe your nobles previous to joining are included in those numbers.