Light Declares on NUKE

DeletedUser

Is not insult. Just saying what you are.

Nuke vs SFX was not a war despite the laughable declaration or fighting between the two sides. :icon_neutral: I don't see how you claim that a war when one conquer was done today and one was done tomorrow and one a week before that. That's not war.

It was just Nuke vs Light.

And no, If they had gains over one tribe and losses over the other then they are winning one war and losing the other war since all parties are separate entities.

You can't go and say, "hey I'm winning against you even though you are gaining more village from me than I'm gaining from you".

probably because the last post in this thread was from months ago? this is a dead thread, no idea why you brought it back.

DeletedUser

I'm all in favour of just letting it die tbh :p sometimes, old threads become pertinent in the future, in which case this topic might be revived. A thread shouldn't be locked unless there is a need to physically stop people from posting in the thread.

DeletedUser

I'm all in favour of just letting it die tbh :p sometimes, old threads become pertinent in the future, in which case this topic might be revived. A thread shouldn't be locked unless there is a need to physically stop people from posting in the thread.
Ok Petn.

zakipoo

then allow me to help you physically stop people from posting here :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

then allow me to help you physically stop people from posting here :icon_smile:

Has to giggle a bit, even if I don't want to. /pictures two people breaking down my door to physically stop me from doing pretty much anything. Pictures trying to explain the situation to the police using the names "Petnquaranlor" and "zakipoo".

DeletedUser

Has to giggle a bit, even if I don't want to. /pictures two people breaking down my door to physically stop me from doing pretty much anything. Pictures trying to explain the situation to the police using the names "Petnquaranlor" and "zakipoo".

You'll be enjoying sucking, hmmm....the lollipop/s :icon_biggrin: