Lindylou Declares War on Powers

Zschech

seeing as we only really started attacking her apart from fakes and the occasional nuke to keep her from sending support out on the 18th it is more like 1 week that it has taken for this to happen

DeletedUser87469

Can we close this thread or bin it - it is serving no purpose - thanks. Lindy has quit since we started to really attack her :)

DeletedUser

A lone person in a tribe already at war with a tribe declaring war on that tribe is spam...

This post doesn't even deserve to exist. It's only purpose was showing that the person has no real clue about the game.

rucked

What a bunch of idiots man, seriously. She has been attacked by you for weeks and weeks and held off, I think you will actually find that you finally started taking more villas of her than she did your entire tribe up until the moment she quit, so get off your high horse pal and get a clue!! Pls note I only post cos your talking shet!

DeletedUser

What a bunch of idiots man, seriously. She has been attacked by you for weeks and weeks and held off, I think you will actually find that you finally started taking more villas of her than she did your entire tribe up until the moment she quit, so get off your high horse pal and get a clue!! Pls note I only post cos your talking shet!

Those were random nukes thrown into distract her. As we stated earlier, we took down s.b. while throwing random incoming at her. After we finished s.b., we actually began to construct an op on her. After only the FIRST wave, she quit. I don't know why you consider fakes as month long attacks, but with that ideology, most players can last a lot longer :icon_wink: Yes, we did start taking more vills off before she quit because that is when our op actually landed. There appears to be a strange correlation between ops landing and vills nobled. I will do research into it. :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes, taking 20 villas or so off an inactive player is very tough.... Yes, fighting off distracting attacks while we rimmed her only other good sized tribe mate in the area. You're the one talking "shet" considering you aren't involved in this at all. I'll take idiot as a compliment since you actually think Lindy is a good player.

Just don't like the fact a woman got more savy than the rest of most of you put together bar a few good players who should be in any tribe but yours if they had any sense..... Fact

So according to lindy we are sexist...

Yeah Yeah what ever Talk to the hand ......

Is able to construct great arguments...

Just got to look at most of your userfiles to see you take ex tribe mates and Barbs the files speak for themselves......:icon_biggrin:

Nobles mainly barbs when she started this world, and yet tries to call some others out on the same thing. Go ahead and look up my history, granted my first village show barb since the guy quit while my nobles were on the way to him.

Also i wanted to leave the game as i'm fed up with all the hypocrits that play on this world who's mouths are bigger than there game play...... So started this thread just to show every one how bad at playing you all are and you took the bait while i've been laughing my socks off you've all got so worked up as you all know it's true ....Figures speak for themseves.... Perhaps you'll have learn't something from battling with me..... Stranger things have happened :lol: Good Luck your going to need i've wiped out over 50 of your tribes nukes in one night and still counting at the same time still taking villages from you..... For those who are interested i'll be posting Reports so you know what good players they are (NOT) and what villages are empty for the easy taking Bye boys will only come back in here to Advertise your losses and silly Game play so don't waste your breathe..... Was worth it for this last battle best fun i've had since i've been on here...... :lol:

This statement just takes the cake... 50 lost nukes clearing out ~130 villages. I just wonder what posting would accomplish? She would identify some of our offense villages I guess, but really just a lame statement. Any look at the map shows there is no one close enough to do anything before our nukes are rebuilt. This just shows her lack of knowledge of game play to make such a statement. Please post all my attack, all my nukes are the same, but can easily be changed based on target. See if we were just big mouths, she should be able to use her "skills" and make us all fail. Oopsss

So in closing this thread, Lindy did great nobling an inactive player while we destroyed her 900k neighbor. But the second she got a real op on her (the 18th), she knew she was really done for since it's hard to noble inactive players and barbs with no troops.

Most important thing to note of this discussion, the fact that Lindy and Rukked would not answer why a small player sending noble trains with no pre-nukes wouldn't be spotted by Lindy who is supposed to be a good player and snipe/stack against them? But that does take the cake as the funniest thing I have ever seen in TW. Nothing beats her losing eight villages.

Od history tells all, not much gains in the weeks before the 18th, which indicates she didn't get 3-4 waves of attacks as you claim (just some random nukes). But you will notice quite a jump in OD since the 18th.

http://www.twstats.com/en37/index.php?page=player&id=4846279&mode=history

So thanks Rukked, I will continue to know the truth, while you talk from a position to know nothing but what you imagine.

Last edited by a moderator: