~LK~ no more

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

yeachan153 said:
But.. what's the point of posting in these forums if you don't play and don't know much anyway?
Relax maty :p I will tell you one day I dont trust you yet..... :lol:
But one thing I tell you im still here what idiot stays in the world forums and doesnt have an account in world 22?
Idiot. You just told me. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Bdeath has grown stronger by pulling all that dead weight, why do you think they're #7? :lol:

Now that explains why they cant beat a smaller tribe
BDEATH= PHAIL :icon_surprised:

Idiot. You just told me. :icon_rolleyes:

What happens now when I still play on world 22 there is like 8500 people left im one out of that much try to find me it will be extremly hard but one way to find me is take down all noobs which would be a couple of thoasands that way you have better chance of finding me :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What happens now when I still play on world 22 there is like 8500 people left im one out of that much try to find me it will be extremly hard but one way to find me is take down all noobs which would be a couple of thoasands that way you have better chance of finding me :p
I lol'd. And besides, you've already told me what I was after, I don't want to know more.

DeletedUser

Marshall10 can i ask u y u think so just would like to know just so i have more things to get to people. guys all i want is to become the most hated forum poster as not going to win anything like best player as u all say i am a coward dead weight ect lol

Wait...what? I've re-read this a couple of times and I've only been able to get from it was you wanted to be the most hated forum poster. Typing like that will only get the most ignored forum poster award.

DeletedUser62530

what do u guys not get that i was not here for the whole war with cod apart from last 2 weeks where i attacked AN and sent 70% of my defence to the front line and sent fakes on a daily basis how is that not helping in wars and i am allready helping bdeath in there war so not dead weight but hey keep the insults coming it makes my day lol and from an -AD- member as well that hurts u can ask the refugges of mine u have in that tribe and my p,a's in there what i am like

I'm sorry. All I heard there was "Blah, blah, blah."

darkaniken2

~LK~ is dead guys. If you want to argue, go do it somewhere else. Better yet, take it ingame.

ATOMIC Please lock this thread. With ~LK~ having 6 members left, it is safe to say this topic has expired it's usefulness.

92 ~LK~ 1.372.836 1.372.836 6 228.806 148 9.276

It died, now let the topic die.

DeletedUser

I will be last one to post then Lol!!!!!!!!!
I ownz the noobishs!

G10NK

I will be last one to post then Lol!!!!!!!!!
I ownz the noobishs!

Marshal, seriously just because your new account is in a good tribe and you are quite big now does not give you the authority to act like a TOTAL COCK.

Sorry atomic, but it had to be saud. Again.

DeletedUser

Everyone, please use the report button in future. Its time the fail tribe and the fail thread got locked and the fail people (i.e. nick pearson and marshall10 :lol:) get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.