Lol 1st Nobling

colonelabbas

Pretty sure Hoang had a higher farm when he did though. Also, only an epic win in some people's eyes.

Am not really arsed to dig the thread where the hoang ennoblement was discussed, but i remember people congratulating him and others saying that he knows what he needs better than others.
Which i believe many inhere,believe the oppositte in the discussed guys case.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Am not really arsed to dig the thread where the hoang ennoblement was discussed, but i remember people congratulating him and others saying that he knows what he needs better than others.

Oh, I know that, it happens every time one of the "known" players does something unorthodox. It's usually only justified with a bonus vill enoblement on a coin world or a very high HQ and smithy barb anywhere else.

I'm not one who would congratulate any barb nobling though, even if done for the right reasons. Especially not on a packet world.

DeletedUser

It's a double-standard that gets applied against people who have reputations of being 'good'. If they're considered 'good' universally, someone will always rush to justify it.

As irish pointed out, it's mathematically impossible for him to have had a high farm at this stage, that's what I think would be something to be more critical about, rather than the size of the village nobled (and ironically everyone that has nobled since has nobled an even lower pointed village).

I retract my earlier statement though, having spoken to him a bit he's not as egotistical as his forum posts came off to me at first. :)

Michael Corleone.

Well they don't have high farm levels so they don't really have good troop counts to noble any players so they settle for shitty villages.

DeletedUser

points and number of villas > troops and quality
that just explained everything.

DeletedUser

There is a small amount of players out there that can comment with superiority, but the fact remains that 99% of players have a smaller village than his first and still lack a second village.. What is the downside again? Not everyone has the know-how to have a level 28 farm by now.

DeletedUser

There is a small amount of players out there that can comment with superiority, but the fact remains that 99% of players have a smaller village than his first and still lack a second village.. What is the downside again? Not everyone has the know-how to have a level 28 farm by now.

Weren't you the one who said nobling with less than a level 25 farm is frankly pathetic? (I have no idea when that was, and I am not trawling for it)

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

He's been waging a private war with a tribe there called -RiP- :)

As far as I know they plan on making that noble of his pay him greatly :lol:

DeletedUser

Weren't you the one who said nobling with less than a level 25 farm is frankly pathetic? (I have no idea when that was, and I am not trawling for it)

:icon_wink:
Yeah, but I have a level 21 farm after 7 days Im talking about those people out there who after 17 days dont have a level 20 farm :icon_redface:

.dan.101

He's been waging a private war with a tribe there called -RiP- :)

As far as I know they plan on making that noble of his pay him greatly :lol:

He must be shuddering with fear right now. :icon_wink:

Subwind

Just remember everyone, the hare did NOT win the race....

flo_tortoise-hare.jpg

~Matt