lonely nobles looking for company

DeletedUser

[spoil]
deadnobl32.png

[/spoil]
So... this just happened today. And although there is a point behind that move, I'm wondering how strategically unsound that is. The attacker had the possibility to send 3/4 of a nuke with these nobles, but instead chose not to(would have lost it due to morale I guess). They simply used them as a distraction to get my defences away from his original target. It worked, and they conquered an empty village at 4.5k points; but only due to me being offline at that particular time, otherwise the dead nobles would have been 4 :icon_rolleyes:

So, noble fakes... what's up with that? :icon_neutral: Are these weapons of mass distraction utilized often?

DeletedUser112079

Noble fakes are beautiful, if you can afford it, and if you can pls stahp wasting your resources on suiciding nobles and send them to me instead. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Noble fakes are beautiful, if you can afford it, and if you can pls stahp wasting your resources on suiciding nobles and send them to me instead. Thanks.

Wut?
I didn't send these nobles to myself, if that's what you mean... I'm the defender in the above reports.

DeletedUser

I like noble fakes, but I doubt that it's cost efficient for anyone at this point in the world. Should only really use them once 560k resources doesn't cause much of a dent in your income.

DeletedUser

I like noble fakes, but I doubt that it's cost efficient for anyone at this point in the world. Should only really use them once 560k resources doesn't cause much of a dent in your income.

How did you come up with 560K ressies?

DeletedUser

1 noble costs 140k.

140 x 4 = 560k ressies for one fake train.

DeletedUser

Ohh ok thanks, didn't know you were talking about a fake noble train in your post :icon_smile:

DeletedUser92671

I once considered noble fakes late game on W17.
but after two hours contemplating the benefits of it i realised if im gunna send a train of nobles somewhere i might aswell just put a nuke with them and see if get the village...

Had your attacker put half his nuke with those lonely ones and half in the other he would have still got the empty village and maybe even cleared the one in the report..
Although i supose loosing 2 nobles isnt as bad as loosing 2 nobles and half a nuke had he sent troops with those nobles.

Logic is there i guess.

DeletedUser99565

I don't understand why you scribbled out the attacker's name, when we can look up who nobled you and find out any way. You're not protection them if that was your logic for that.

DeletedUser92671

Just out of respect dude.
And 99% of people wouldnt be that bothered about who it was to go look it up :p

DeletedUser99565

Just out of respect dude.
And 99% of people wouldnt be that bothered about who it was to go look it up :p

Well if I was going to put my ign up, I'm damn sure gonna put the bastard who just nobled me up as well. That's none of my business though.

DeletedUser92671

Haha fair enough.

I always just understood that people don't post other peoples names on reports on the externals unless its some keyboard warrior rage kid personally attacking someone who they got owned by :p

DeletedUser99565

I can see that too. Most the times on externals, I see people trying to expose someone or some tribe. Idk I thought the internet in general was for bullying others and trolling peoplez with no swag. You feel me?

DeletedUser

[...]Although i supose loosing 2 nobles isnt as bad as loosing 2 nobles and half a nuke had he sent troops with those nobles. [...]
True, and I realised that's why they sent the nobles alone, but it was probably not a good idea to send them at all. If I was online I wouldn't have tried to protect a 1200 point village without wall, and my troops would have been able to reach my main in time to protect it. That's what surprised me even more (as if I needed more reasons to be surprised :p )

@cdworld
Even if I had put up the attacker's name or which village he sent it from, that info would be pointless, since I am not revealing any troop counts or anything else that can't be revealed just by looking at their villages (like if there is an academy or not)... The thing is that it doesn't matter who the attacker is, considering what I'm asking in the first post. So I don't really have any reason to reveal their identity. It's not like I hold a grudge against them, they are contributing to my "noble's faith" achievement after all :D
On the other hand, you can find my ign in my sig, so there is no point in hiding that from the reports. If someone does go through the stats to see who nobled me, well... not much I can do about that :p