Lonely players

mrstubby

Hi all,

Our war targets are feeling a little lonely and isolated.

Please reach out to them and let them know you care.

They may be reluctant to talk, try a good ice-breaking question, like:

Are you lonely?

Is it true you're a member of the shave farm team?

Do you sometimes feel like a naughty boy?

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

etc.

Here's their names:

scorpion00;lucifergold;drug-lord;Powerbonds;Texfull;midgetman01111;lord sigmar50;iamthenaab;tzafyem;BETHSADA THE GREAT; iRyann;The Green Capped Luigi;polish29;I-zombie;thedraken;jeremiah118;nono1980;ahnlab;VMP1;keggerboy;xTatsuya;Drift3;Gallyon;Hunslayer1;LzQB;11245;fat pig man;Tynel78;Jobless1;achile 69;1nfR4R3d;Zenka;T1LLY;Daniel26;740grif;GorillaPhil;LOJASEN;DeerWax;tha claw;Cmcm42;Eronious

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Let me get this straight, you want people on the externals to spam these people?

DeletedUser

Let me get this straight, you want people on the externals to spam these people?

It looks like that :icon_confused:

Why are you mentioning shAve? Seems like your acting as if your a member?
If this is an attempt at a flame then it failed, and its failed as a thread as it doesn't make much sense.
#Pointless Thread :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

GorillaPh il... is one u mentioned.

i nobled him like last year!!. he no longer exists. idiot

mrstubby

What's an IGN?

This guy is particularly lonely: [player]iRyann[/player]

DeletedUser

In Game Name.

Your username.

Though I'd watch out about mentioning it ;)

DeletedUser

Well as i got a mail saying similar stuff =) then i assume its this guy: DeCaspian

hah just read ure comment nubz, im so nice i've mentioned it anyways

[spoil]
DeCaspian on 05.02. at 20:46
Hey,

My tribe has been attacked by a much bigger tribe--[ally]T|N|T[/ally]. Why should you care, and what can you do to help?

You should care because you may find yourself in the same position some day--and because rim tribes should stick together. Also, because it's fun to mess with huge tribes on the other side of the world.

How can you help? Just write an email. The list of addresses is below. It will go to their whole tribe, confusing them and disrupting their communications.

Just write a short, confusing little message. Examples:

Can I join your tribe?

Are you a spy for shave?

Would you like an alliance?

Nice to meet you, want to be personal allies?

etc.

Whatever you like. And post this on your forum, so more people can get in on the act. It will take you 30 seconds, and will really help.

Thanks!

Here is the list:
[player]scorpion00[/player] ; [player]lucifergold[/player]; [player]drug-lord[/player] ;[player]Powerbonds[/player]; [player]Texfull[/player] ; [player]midgetman01111[/player] ; [player]lord sigmar50[/player] ; [player]iamthenaab[/player]; [player]tzafyem[/player] ; [player]BETHSADA THE GREAT[/player]; [player]iRyann[/player] ;[player]The Green Capped Luigi[/player] ; [player]polish29[/player] ; [player]I-zombie[/player] ; [player]thedraken[/player] ; [player]jeremiah118[/player] ; [player]nono1980[/player] ; [player]ahnlab[/player] ;[player]VMP1[/player]; [player]keggerboy[/player] ; [player]xTatsuya[/player] ;[player]Drift3[/player] ; [player]Gallyon[/player] ; [player]Hunslayer1[/player] ; [player]LzQB[/player] ; [player]11245[/player] ; [player]fat pig man[/player] ; [player]Tynel78[/player] ; [player]Jobless1[/player] ; [player]achile 69[/player] ; [player]1nfR4R3d[/player] ; [player]Zenka[/player] ; [player]T1LLY[/player] ; [player]Daniel26[/player] ; [player]740grif[/player] ; [player]GorillaPhil[/player] ; [player]LOJASEN[/player] ; [player]DeerWax[/player]; [player]tha claw[/player] ; [player]Cmcm42[/player] ; [player]Eronious[/player]
[/spoil]