Looking for a co-player if anyone is interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey,

Tribal Wars has gotten a bit too much for me lately as I need to focus more and more on my studies, so I was wondering if anyone would like to co-play my account with me. I had a co-player before and it was a lot of fun, so I'm looking for one again.

Requirements:
-I currently have 33 villages and am rapidly growing, so you must be able to manage quite a bit of villages .
-I will pay for premium, so scripts and such will hopefully make things easier.
-I'm a fairly aggresive player so you must know how to time attacks for OP's and you must be able to snipe trains if there is resistance from the petty enemies :icon_wink:
-Need to be active and want to help. I'm very involved in my tribe since it is a very close-knit group of players (we're practically all "brothers" so to speak) so you must be willing to help a lot, constantly send all defense if needed and not be afraid to take a blow for others.
-Be able to speak and write English relatively well.

My in game name is the same as my forum name (hagermaster2).So you can contact me via in game mail.

You can also contact me via skype (My skype name is sandesta).

Hope some one wants to take me up on my offer, and if you do, I look forward to playing with you :)

DeletedUser

Please post this in the appropriate section of the Public Forums. Geschlossen.

Status
Not open for further replies.