I am:
Active
I farm ALOT
I'm good a being a diplomat and forum mod
I'm friendly
I have 3 years of exp with TW

I have 800+ points atm. Please send me a invite/msg if intrested

MR.MR

If you are as seasoned and good as you claim to be, wouldn't it make more sense for you to contact a large tribe and attempt to prove yourself worthy of taking over an account? This world is fairly far along for you to try to play catchup.

DeletedUser

I suggest you contact Gicusan, his tribe has a lot of inactives and a reputation for taking players as meatshields. And dont worry, if you're getting rimmed you will get dismissed long before :lol:

Hybookie

Oh you could contact shipley for either passwords to a few accounts or whatever breaks the rules. Him and his tribe have been known to get banned most of the time if this is what you are looking for.

DeletedUser

I suggest you contact Gicusan, his tribe has a lot of inactives and a reputation for taking players as meatshields. And dont worry, if you're getting rimmed you will get dismissed long before :lol:

lol you guys are m51 in disguise, if you like cheating, using proxies ask shitly for an invite, you are a mods delight, your tribe alone keeps them in a job :icon_razz:

serously though past worlds, stats that can be looked at etc etc, my dad played this game as long as you and sucked ... can you prove other wise?

xinryr

Don't contact anyone in THE/BD. They are too stuck in the past to realize what's going on anyway.

DeletedUser92

Don't contact anyone in THE/BD. They are too stuck in the past to realize what's going on anyway.

On the other hand, contacting someone in one of those tribes might just be your best chance at, you know, not being nobled by THE...

DeletedUser

Now got 2.1k+ points. still looking for a tribe

[got 1k-1.5k points in 1.5 weeks]

DeletedUser

Suggestion.. go ingame and click Ranking (at the top), then Continent Tribes (on the left). Look through the list, pick a few you like, read their profiles and see who their recruiters are and then mail them directly. Not everybody reads this section, so said recruiters may not be seeing your message here.

KarmaX

I think its very late for you to be recruited in any descent tribe. Being in a rim tribe might bring you attention to big guys and then they'll eat you up. Just try to be friendly with people around and just play by and try to gain some weight b4 asking any tribe to recruit. But, tbh, I think you have a very less chance in W30 at the stage you are.. prolly 0.1% so start a new world and you'll have better fun and you'll learn more.

DeletedUser

if you are looken for a tribe and are within k20 and k2 then message me and you have to be 10k or high due to the increaseing numbers

our tribe is !SOW!

DeletedUser

o and hes join my tribe^.^ and im going to keep in contact with him

DeletedUser

Mod please delete this thread. I think Me and Reg know who i'm staying with. =)