Looking for a tribe in K36

DeletedUser

I have just started playing TW, I have played Grepolis and other similar games in the past so I am not inexperienced. I am looking for a tribe that is active and is serious about being one of the top tribes, I do not want to be in a tribe that does not care or is not active. Also, I am looking for tribe that communicates frequently not an alliance that hardly speaks to each other.

Now, as to why you would want to recruit me. I am very active and can be on whenever necessary for a war or any other tribe event. I communicate well with others and I can write fairly well. I can follow command well, but I can also lead if need be. I have leadership experience as a diplomat in alliances in Grepolis and I have also led rim alliances in Grepolis.

If you would like to ask me any questions please PM in game or on the forums.

I look forward to hearing back from someone!

Disclaimer: I do not pay for a premium account often, I may pay for a month here and there but not very often. If that is what you are seeking for your alliance then I am sorry but I am the wrong person for your alliance.

DeletedUser

I like being able to handle things on my own :p

Anyways, I have decided to create my own tribe out in K36 and see what I can do.