looking for a tribe in k38

DeletedUser

I am a serious player who is hoping to join a tribe. I have been playing tribal wars for quite a while. As of now 1291 points and increasing

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

H₂ⁿO was founded by MrMick1972.
If you have questions please do not hesitate to contact me or my Marshall jamdoggy.

Welcome to AIRCOOLED

'
' .::. '
' :::;
(;::: '
' .::;.
) );:::. '
' :::;`
(,' (,;::: '
' :::;;.
(, (';::: '
' :::;
( ) ; ' );;:: '
'::;'
)_,_)_(`;::'
'::
[_____]::'
\__/
|#|
|
||
|
||
|
||
|
||
(`)

๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑۝๑۩۞۩๑۝๑۩۞۩๑۝๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑

We are small at the moment, but if you so choose to join our tribe, you will be protected at all times and helped to attain assets that will ensure your expansion, as that is the ultimate goal of our tribe: Protection and expansion.

Recruitment is OPEN, so contact [player]MrMick1972[/player] to get an invite.
At this point in time, we are recruiting all active players in K17, expansion to other continents is something we will focus on after we've fortified ourselves in the above mentioned continent. However, if you prove to be inactive and/or disloyal to the Aircooled Tribe, you will be Kicked Out, no questions asked!

Diplomacy is OPEN to surrounding tribes.
We are a tribe always looking for peace, in order to further fortify both our tribe, and the tribes that choose to ally with us, but be warned, we will offer peace first and foremost, but do not take this lightly, as we also have the military might to declare war, if the need be. If you have any matters concerning diplomacy, then yet again please contact [player]MrMick1972[/player].

United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

Honour
Valour
Trust
Courage
H₂ⁿO

*.*
˜*
. ˜*.*˜ .
˜*
. ˜”*°.˜”*°.°*”˜.°*”˜ .
˜”*°
.** .-**-. **.°*”˜
*˜ .°*”˜.°*”˜”*°.˜”*°. ˜*.
*˜ .*˜*. ˜*.
˜.

|
| |
|
| |
|
|| |
|
|| |
|
|| |
|
|| |
|
|| |
|
|| |
|
|| |
|
|| |
|
/\ |
/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\|/\|/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\
\<>\▼▼▼▼▼▼▼|X|▼▼▼▼▼▼▼/<>/
\<>\▼▼▼▼▼▼|X|▼▼▼▼▼▼/<>/
|<>|▼▼▼▼ /¯¯¯¯¯\ ▼▼▼▼|<>|
|<>|▼▼▼▼|XxXxX|▼▼▼▼|<>|
/_______\ \ \ \ / / / /_______\
|∞AIRCOOLED∞|
_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ / \ / \ /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯/_
\<>\▼▼▼▼▼\ X /▼▼▼▼▼/<>/
/<>/▼▼▼▼▼|X|▼▼▼▼▼\<>\
|<>|▼▼▼▼▼|X|▼▼▼▼▼|<>|
\<>\▼▼▼▼▼|X|▼▼▼▼▼/<>/
\<>\▼▼▼▼|X|▼▼▼▼/<>/
\<>\▼▼▼|X|▼▼▼/<>/
¯\<>\|X|/<>
¯\|X|«-
|\/|
|
|| |
|
|| |
_|
-||-|_

)____(
(
HⁿO)
)____(
(
....+....)
/`*•.¸,¤°´\'`°¤,¸.•*´\'`°¤,¸.•*´\
/,¤°´/,¤°´\'`°•..•°´\'`°¤,\'`°¤,\

(____)
(____)
(____)
(____)
(____)
(____)
(____)
(____)
(____)
(____)
(¯¯¯¯¯¯)

\__°__/
O

DeletedUser

You can join my tribe. You can be a duke. We will gladly help you and will send troops whenever needed. (Please join I neeed members)

'
' .::. '
' :::;(;::: '
' .::;.) );:::. '
' :::;`(,' (,;::: '
' :::;;.(, (';::: '
' :::;( ) ; ' );;:: '
'::;')_,_)_(`;::'
'::[The Colony]::'​

\...../
\__/
|#|
|||
|||
|||
|||
(`)

DeletedUser

join K-McD

hello,
join Knights of McD....we are attached to McD(quiet a big clan)..but because of the member limits we are seperate...so if you join our clan, then i will make you leader of this region....so its your choice i will send you an invite...and don't think we are a small clan...we are attached to McD..Check how big they,
thanks,
sidd11,
:lightcavalry:K-McD

DeletedUser

JOIN [TPK] Today!

Honestly now lets get down to figures, in the first operational day [TPK] got to Rank 3206, which at the time was great, but now we are alot higher and are still growing at a rapid rate.

The thing thats different with us is, that we have 'Bases' Around world 20, and therefore recruit anyone who plays in world 20.

The only requirement is that you have the incentive to grow yourself for the good of others in the tribe.

If you are in a Continent (K) which no other person in the tribe is in, you will be named Baron of that (K), so what are you waiting for. Join Now!

Just message Boysgirl2 in game and reap the rewards.

If you have the ability to grow over 500 points per week, you have the chance to take the maximum of 27,000 Resources ! ! ! Which is given away each week.:icon_cool:

So Join Now!

Message Boysgirl2 in Game!

Thanks for reading!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

thats a lot of choice you have ill offer you another one,

il be honest we arent the best tribe we are ranked 127th at the moment and in k38 we are ranked 11th