Looking for a tribe in K46

DeletedUser

I'm slacker1717 in game as well. Other worlds I have played and done well on are W31 and W50. I joined both late and grew to around 200kish points with no premium. This was the extent of my growth as I could not manage more villages and fight a war with no premium as it was to big a hassle. My world 50 stats are still up although I no longer player it and the account was given to another. I currently have premium and a phone so I will be far more active and effective than any time previous. I also have Skype username slacker1717.

About me personally I am 17 and a jokester with a desire for a good time. I live in Western New York and am a well known poster on these forums or at least in OT. If you invite me expect lots of fun and jokes but a serious side when my friends,tribe,allies are attacked. I am still determined and will not back down from a fight and have on many occasions attacked players many times my size to divert focus away from tribe mates.

I have over a year on the game and could do basically everything you could do without premium. I can send a good train no gaps and can snipe trains with a second or 2 gap although I will be able to do better now as I can use a sniping script instead of manual. I know many unorthodox fighting styles that have confused much larger opponents and done some damage regardless of my size in relation to my enemies. I even have examples of enemies who liked my playing style. Caz84 the duke of SOMD on W50 my tribes worst enemy.

10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why?
I have respect for any person that is willing to fight back, and the people I have respect lately in that sense are thundrdail of HHH and slacker1717

I also have some experience in leadership as well although I will admit it is not my strong suit I am normally just a well known member of the tribe who leaders go to for advice or opinions. I will step up to the plate if the job is not getting done but I would rather not too.

My exp from most recent to oldest
W50
Baron of the Tribe HONOR on W50
Baron of The Tribe HHH on W50
Co-Founding Duke of the Tribe HHH on W50 (stepped down because of democratic elections) Highest Rank of the Tribe #17
Forum Mod for Tribe Hope on W50
Forum Mod for the Tribe Juiced on W50 (Academy of Hope Family)

W31
Member of the Tribe - Kings of Retro 2 W31 Highest Rank of tribe 4? Something like that
Member of the Tribe - K1ngs w31

More blah blah blah that you probably don't care about.
Earlier than this tribes with little name recognition

Tribes I am looking for have to have leadership with more experience than myself. Must be determined and active.

If you wish to recruit me mail me In Game or on the Forums or on skype haha I am active on them all haha.

DeletedUser

My tribe in K46

You can join my tribe in K46. It is the 38th Wolf Brigade K46. It's allies are personal so I cannot put them on here but please join the alliance.:scout::scout::scout::scout::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::scout::scout::scout::scout::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::scout::scout::scout::scout::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::scout::scout::scout::scout: