Looking for a tribe K25, Not [DT].

• Thread starter witheringxuponxlove
  • Start date

DeletedUser

As the title says, I'm looking for a tribe with a presence (preferably a decent presence) on K25, and having just left [DT] (because I can't handle the pressure of such an active tribe with so many demands) I'm not looking to rejoin them.

So... what I'm looking for...

A tribe in the top 20 on K25 with at least one player within one of my 21x21s;
A tribe that is not in an active war with anyone in the top 20 (world);
A tribe that hasn't got too many allies such that there is no one to farm;
A tribe that will appreciate someone that's active on the forums; and
A tribe that feels like home... (not a refugee camp)

What I have...

6 villages some spread out, some fairly close together...
Sufficient armies...
Assistance in gaining a stronger presence on K25...
Knowledge of the workings of [DT]...
Much knowledge of the game workings and battle systems (not very hard to get this knowledge, but some people surprise you with how little they know)
Appropriate language and grammer...
One successful attack report on me in the past week (you ask why this is a good thing? because I had just removed my army from the village, the player tried to farm it, and I nobled his main village and reduced his loyalty in the second down to <20 just to scare him)....

I am currently sitting in NK and helping them recruit a bit (some people just like to see someone that's able to protect them, which is what I do as their personal ally), and I'm willing to join the first tribe that invites me from the list below (not the red one, the black one)

As far as I can see... the only tribes that fit my requirements are...

(red means I'm not going to join them)
1 [DT] 2,08 Mio. 440 (previously stated reasons)
2 UNIRO 370.837 89 -- (Their member list is very long, that's a good thing, more people to talk to in the forums, I haven't heard much about their coordination or organisation, but these guys look like they're probably the one I'll pursue... if they'll take me)
3 xDEx 338.286 80 -- (I've heard these guys are very well organised and from my dealings with them, I think they'd be a great tribe to join)
4 ZMRK 186.587 59 ([DT] just received a few of their higher players, their reason for leaving "highly disorganised")
5 AOD 184.438 44 -- (PA's with one of their guys)
6 OM 175.629 46 -- (well, I'm in here on world 10... might be an incentive)
7 TUM 171.561 56 (they let a player take refuge, I nobled that player)
8 *(S)* 155.496 51 (was once at war with them)
9 THE 127.033 19 (I once spammed smitty [with 50+ mails], he probably hates me)
10 N-K 117.419 34 (previously enemies, war might rekindle later)
11 gddr 116.978 17
12 Myriad 109.200 32 (they don't know their boundaries)
13 T.U.R. 88.531 19 (A.R.H. merged with another tribe and didn't even bother telling [DT], this is the resulting tribe)
14 Shaker 82.982 20
15 KOHK 80.899 23 (probably going down, I've seen many members of this tribe nobled)
16 fams 71.076 25 (I've seen players taking refuge here)
17 Suigen 58.994 9 (I think that's all the one player)
18 DDS-N 57.368 38 (didn't they have over 100 villages on this K at one stage? guess why they don't? I've recently nobled one of their villages - 6.5k)
19 :) 53.950 22 (look at the tag, need I say more?)
20 DAVOE 44.191 10 ([DT]'s been on the brink of war with them in the past, they might still hold a grudge)

So that leaves...
UNIRO, xDEx, AOD, OM, gddr, and Shaker

If any of you are listening in... now's your chance to improve your presence on K25.
Also, anyone else out there that's trying to get their presence on K25 up a little more, feel free to message me, I can coordinate for the formation of a secondary base of operations on K25 if you want me to join.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, what would you do if you were almost on 30k, on a K with no one over 95K and you're trying to find a reasonable tribe?

It's not so easy to find a good tribe when you know so much about the going ons of the whole continent (due to just having been in the tribe that controls that continent [with varying degrees of success of course]).

DeletedUser

wumptrooper, you're in the tribe...

I remember personally seeing you go from one under me (when I was rank 69) to being a few above me (around rank 25) and down to about 10 below me when I hit rank 15 (which I then fell from when the players within a few k of me nobled their targets).

You've been with the tribe a while... and the pressure is too high.
You got the message from Lidocaine...

20k + points... if I don't see a forwarded real attack log (in the next 3 days), ill probably be sending you a message asking why.

I took that to be a "If you aren't willing to lose your offensive army attacking THE, then you're going to be booted from the tribe as soon as I get around to it".

PsychoFanatic

lulz?
and that's a bad thing? that's kind of how tribes work lolz.

DeletedUser

Yeah, but we're talking about attacking smitty53 and the other nearby members of THE for one of their players (now in [DT]'s ranks) nobling a member of [DT].

I just find it hypocritical that they're attacking the other players and allowing the one that did the damage to join (after taking 6 of his villages).

DeletedUser

I've joined UNIRO, happy there.

I don't need to tell anyone again that I don't want any more invites do I?

DeletedUser

Yeah, but we're talking about attacking smitty53 and the other nearby members of THE for one of their players (now in [DT]'s ranks) nobling a member of [DT].

I just find it hypocritical that they're attacking the other players and allowing the one that did the damage to join (after taking 6 of his villages).
Don't you think it's hypocritical that you're playing a WAR game, yet are afraid to attack someone that your tribe is at WAR with? Please continue your Sim-City'er ways in UNIRO.

Oh yeah, Smitty liked getting the mail. He's not very popular in this game (actually he's not even very popular outside the game), and he was very excited to have new messages. :icon_smile: