looking for a tribe

DeletedUser

real vet? didn't we discuss this?
I said i was sorry
ur on the other side of the map as me
i can show you

DeletedUser

maybe i should be nice or not. but he doesn't need to join a tribe just so he can learn again. if he was a decent player he would look at the wiki. there is no need for him to ask to join just so he can learn. i played w24 too so thats really no excuse. Srry Tack
but kermit there will always be people like me in forums. If you don't like it you can join KA. I just checked their forums and they maybe was 20 people that post regular on the forums. No one ever said TW was easy, its a game were other people get to play too. I'm sorry but i don't think that its that hard to tell where to post a thread about joining a tribe. There will always be people like me, but maybe i should just flame at the right time.

check the first page of this thread it's there
I'm guessing that you didn't even read my other posts?
and the apology wasn't for u

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im done, tackless you need help bud mail me in game, Ill help ya get back on track whether you join us or not

DeletedUser

Hmm, JERRY JERRRY JERRRRYY!!!. Dude ask for a tribe then we got 2 idiots acting like child's flaming each other for 2 pages how awesome?. Where is there a mod when we need one, incase you people have missed it. Sh@dy directed the tackless to the correct place... Blah blah, I understand what you are saying kermit39 but damn be an adult or at least act mature about things. Don't need to jump downs someone throat for every little thing you don't agree with :icon_redface:.

DeletedUser

I understand what you are saying kermit39 but damn be an adult or at least act mature about things. Don't need to jump downs someone throat for every little thing you don't agree with :icon_redface:.

I would have stopped Rawrz, but he kept on and on trying to defend. Thats the only reason i kept on

DeletedUser

Damn....three pages of unnecessary arguing just because someone asked for a tribe? Sounds pretty noobish to me

DeletedUser

Hmm, JERRY JERRRY JERRRRYY!!!. Dude ask for a tribe then we got 2 idiots acting like child's flaming each other for 2 pages how awesome?. Where is there a mod when we need one, incase you people have missed it. Sh@dy directed the tackless to the correct place... Blah blah, I understand what you are saying kermit39 but damn be an adult or at least act mature about things. Don't need to jump downs someone throat for every little thing you don't agree with :icon_redface:.
this world doesn't have an official mod yet

DeletedUser

i was just defending myself

Yeah I gotchya, but I'm just saying that this thread strayed from it's purpose in all of its entirety...in saying that I refuse to mislead this any further and hope that this'll be locked asap ahaha

DeletedUser

hey everyone i went to the recruitment thread and saw nothing but co play so was a lil confused as for those bitching to each other get out of my thread and bitch some where else...

@Hufflepuffman shut up i already dont like you cause of your posts i asked to join a tribe so i could learn quicker rather than reading it all. in a tribe people teach each other things some things things that reading cant, i havent been on this game in years and your 1st post is an insult..... grow up and open your mind kid.....

thank you kermit39 and Yal-A-Dar for offereing help :) ill get to pm'ing ye today

also for a thread to be lock the owner of the thread has to ask or if it breaks forum rules.... please dont ask for MY thread to be locked again