Looking for a W56 account.

DeletedUser71750

you can haz my account ^_^ for a nominal fee of..... your left leg and the fruit of your loins. of which i'll sell both on ebay ^_^

smivers

He's turning down a 300k point account ? What's he looking for then... One of the top 5 rank players to give up there accounts ?

Add me on skype, Lord-arjen000
If you don't have skype, your a noob. And then, I don't want to play with you. :icon_wink:

smivers

Now I am experienced in Tribal Wars, but we can discuss more about myself when you contact me. You can either mail me on here, or contact me on Skype: Lord-Arjen000

:icon_wink:

It will be alright.

smivers

I'm not surprised.

You don't even know me. I've played with better players, than you could possibly imagine. :icon_redface:
I'm waiting on people getting back to me, but it seems in this world, all people ever say, is I'll get back to you. :icon_neutral::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

How did this get to the second page without someone saying "You can have my account. Mail me in game for the password"?

DeletedUser

How did this get to the second page without it being moved to recruitment is more of a puzzle to me.

DeletedUser

Im really surprised you havent found an account yet, so many inactives on w56 im sure one could of gave you theyre account.

DeletedUser40486

I dont understand why you didnt take Thetribeprince offer.
He had a good sized account in a war...=fun
I would have considered it if i didnt find one a day before

DeletedUser

I normally leave these in the main forum for awhile to give players a chance to see it. But I forgot to move it, and it never got resolved. It'll stay here.