Looking For Account

DeletedUser

Hello World 2,

I am looking for an account that needs either played solo, or co played. I have looked around the world forums and have not seen many people posting accounts up for grabs, therefore I decided I would make my own thread.

I am a veteran of about one year now and am very active. I dont currently play any worlds though. I know all the advanced techniques, but have not had much first hand experience using them. I think that a large account could be very beneficial for me down the road.

I know I am not the "Best, Most Experienced Player." But I am a fast learner and I will be extremely active. I speak good english and I am a funny guy to have around sometimes:icon_smile:.

If you have any accounts or questions, please post here or message me,

tokstolle

Forum account

TWstats
World Rank Player Points Villages Tribe
EN48 2180 7El Diablo7 969 1 Crack!

Well come back when you don't count month as years.

DeletedUser

Tokstolle, it might be an alias, although I doubt it aswell.
Besides, I wouldn't count a player that played 1 year a veteran.

DeletedUser4937

I hope you guys are nicer to me if I ever come back asking for an account ;-) Sometimes I'm tempted, I truly am.

tokstolle

Besides, I wouldn't count a player that played 1 year a veteran.

It might be but 9 times out of 10 it is just a noob that don't want to take the time to build up his account from scratsh like most of us has done. If not any real proof is given I will regard him as a newbie without any experience.

I hope you guys are nicer to me if I ever come back asking for an account ;-) Sometimes I'm tempted, I truly am.

Real veterans are always welcome back if it exist any account.

DeletedUser

Originally posted by tokstolle

TWstats
World Rank Player Points Villages Tribe
EN48 2180 7El Diablo7 969 1 Crack!

Well come back when you don't count month as years.

You obviously can't read to well. i clearly stated in the second paragraph that I do not currently play any worlds. That account is inactive.

Originally posted by Audience of One
Besides, I wouldn't count a player that played 1 year a veteran

It was an alias. My uncle and I made El Diablo and -The MagicMan-. Like I said, we quit World 48 though. Location was terrible.

& I did not mean veteran as if I consider myself a "Veteran". I was just using that as a general term. Saying I have played for 1 year.

Originally posted by tokstolle
It might be but 9 times out of 10 it is just a noob that don't want to take the time to build up his account from scratsh like most of us has done. If not any real proof is given I will regard him as a newbie without any experience.

I have no proof. But I have proof of my uncle, whom is practically my neighbor. Look for macready08 on World 30.

Last edited by a moderator:

tokstolle

I have no proof. But I have proof of my uncle, whom is practically my neighbor. Look for macready08 on World 30.

If you proofs that you are a veteran is that your uncle play in w30 I will still consider you as a newbie that don't want to start from scratsh becuase you are to lazy to create a account the hard and long way.

tokstolle

To 7El Diablo7 and all other newbie that is just to lazy to get a account by starting from scratsh in a new world like all in w2 has done. If you don't know anyone in w2 (or any other closed world) you will never get a account.

The reason to that is pretty simpel, I prefare that a account next to me goes grey before that a newbie that I don't know take it over and after a week or so jumps to the enemy and leave me with lots of new enemy villages next to me.

DeletedUser

Haha, your wrong man, but I didnt make this to get into an arguement. If anyone has any accounts open and wants to contact me please do.

DeletedUser

To 7El Diablo7 and all other newbie that is just to lazy to get a account by starting from scratsh in a new world like all in w2 has done. If you don't know anyone in w2 (or any other closed world) you will never get a account.

The reason to that is pretty simpel, I prefare that a account next to me goes grey before that a newbie that I don't know take it over and after a week or so jumps to the enemy and leave me with lots of new enemy villages next to me.

agreed

crud but you speak the truth