Looking for an acc to play in w36

DeletedUser

Story is simple, would like to give a try on w36. Maybe someone is quitting and doesn't want his acc to go gray. If acc location and size are decent i would play it.

DeletedUser

Deb is leaving, you should message her prehaps? Or add her on skype

DeletedUser

bah, i have seen of so many qwerty's until now, i cannot know who is who :S

DeletedUser

bah, i have seen of so many qwerty's until now, i cannot know who is who :S
Did you mean that am i that awsome guy from w9 who ate noobs for every meal and made them squirm :icon_wink:
Over the years my leetness and skill have grown exponentially and my share presence tends to ruin game experience for whole K where im stationed :lol:

DeletedUser

Did you mean that am i that awsome guy from w9 who ate noobs for every meal and made them squirm :icon_wink:
Over the years my leetness and skill have grown exponentially and my share presence tends to ruin game experience for whole K where im stationed :lol:

Then why don't you build an account up for yourself :icon_eek:

Yarric said:
Deb is leaving, you should message her prehaps? Or add her on skype

Her account isn't up for grabs to any player who feels they are good enough for a top 10 account :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

yeap...w9 is the first world where i saw a qwerty guy :p
are you sure you are him ? :)

Edit: got the confirmation, you are that awesome player :) hope you find an account here ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whose the qwerty on w19? He was my favorite :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

"qwe4rty" One of the most respected players in my books :)

The one who likes playing by himself? some of our XVI guys (including me) had some "friendly" contact with him on w26....i think...memory isn't one of my qualities :S

Last edited by a moderator:

Nudist

I remember W26, he was definitely playing solo there and some uber 1337's took him down so you're probably right ;)

DeletedUser

lol Nudist, if by playing solo you mean being sat by Pills then yes! Although I must say the account was played considerably better when it wasn't being sat by Pills (which was once I think, just so happened to be a critical once).

Shveik can Just... tell some story about that if you are interested, some memories there.

Hi w9 qwerty :) And hi to other qwerty if he finds his way here.