Looking for/Creating Top Tribe

DeletedUser

Hello Fellow Players,

Back in the days, when TB was still a small dutch community I played this game, which is probably about 5 to 6 years ago, had over 30 villages (I have no clue about how many points i had, that is too long ago) and a strong guild. But I eventually stopped because of personal reasons. I am now 21, study to become a teacher and visited this site to see what has become of it. Now I see this new world is starting and I would like to play again. I would like to see the empire I once runned (I was guild leader of about 40 members) to be restored.

This means either to join a strong potential guild or to create one. I am looking for only the top players or the top guild. I also would like to position withing the guild as head of diplomacy. I speak good english and know enough about this stuff to coordinate this. I also have skype if needed.

I am NOT looking for some kiddy guild who thinks they are the best. I am looking for mature players who are active and play to be the best. Also I am looking for teamplayers and no egocentric kids.

So if you can offer me a potential top guild or are interrested in joining the guild I will create, when I got some replies on which i will decide what to do, let me know!

Thanx and sincerely,

Cilvyn

DeletedUser104987

I would like to offer you my tribe. IF we can skype that could be evan better. On skype me and my friend have created a chat room for the tribe. If you go on to create your own tribe I would like them to start of being brother tribes at the beginning so we will start off good.

Messgage me on skype bulldogs787