Looking for fun in K55

DeletedUser

To all those sending out tribe invitations I want you all to read this first. See I want a tribe that is all about fun, no drama, no seriousness just plain fun. I don't want to go to war cause of stupid reasons and have to win that war at that but rather cause the war is amusing even if we were to lose. I don't want to be pressured into having to noble villages that are run by players I want to noble whatever I want to noble. If I noble myself and waste my noble I want to have a tribe that jokes around with it. I basic want a tribe that is all about the fun and not about the serious.

I have two years of experience but in this world i just want to have a good time playing around may not make sense to anyone but serious how many of you have ever just wanted to relax and goof off in a game for once?

DeletedUser

If nt by the end f the week starting today(Incase you are a special person that means next Wednsday is the deadline) I'll be creating my own tribe, it won't be serious and it won't be that great it will be all about having a good time play win or lose in sadness and in happiness and anyone who wants to join send me a ingame mail and try to speak proper english even if the tribe is for senseless fun doesn't mean I want to wase my time reading computer talk save that for the fourms and annoying our random targets and enemies which I'm sure we will get.

DeletedUser

Hello mate..see if Apathy lets you in, Talk with Holly,give him a resume :)

DeletedUser

Was a good suggestion but they have fun taking the game serious but thank you.

DeletedUser

Is it about having a good time win or lose? Act like a complete nutcase and not matter and such?

DeletedUser

Lol we can make a 2 guy tribe if you want, im just waiting for the nobles to get a tribe, until then, i think that tribes are kind of useless...

DeletedUser

I've decided to take it a diffrent route I'm gonna explore a bunch of tribes and see how people run them than as nobles come out and sit back and watch the action start. I may end up nobled in the end but at least I can watch everyone else fall as well which is just as amusing as watching the Super Bowl commerials takes forever to get to them but well worth it.

Last edited by a moderator: