Looking for help with build order

DeletedUser

Hey all, just looking for someone who's willing to give some advice. I'm looking for someone with a bit of experience with both early to mid world strategy, if you have a bit of extra time I'd really appreciate it!

Can contact me via skype @ jaliamus

DeletedUser

Farm until your fingers bleed.

Get your queues (Stables, Rax, HQ, WH in that order) going 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

When your queues are too easy to fill, start upping the levels of those 4 buildings.

Plan ahead on farm and WH levels. You should be able to tell how many "heads" an hour you're building and how long it is until you need another farm level. Generally you need a WH level every time you upgrade your farm.

DeletedUser

I'm already on top of all of those things for now. :)

Just trying to determine whether to go more offensive with troops at this stage based on my surroundings and 10x10, also whether it's worth clearing certain villages near me or whether it's better to let them grow so I can noble them later, etc.

DeletedUser54418

Hey all, just looking for someone who's willing to give some advice. I'm looking for someone with a bit of experience with both early to mid world strategy, if you have a bit of extra time I'd really appreciate it!

Can contact me via skype @ jaliamus
Best strategy is to give me your village.:icon_wink:
Seriously it depends on your area and if its worth it to clear people around you. My rule of thumb is that unless you are clearing to noble, it is only worth it to clear a player if they are an easy clear(you lose small amount of troops relitive to what you have) or it won't have a massive negitive impact on your farming.

Also IMO only upgrade stables and barracks when you are building troops 24/7 unless you are upgrading as part of getting a different unit. Farm should be upgraded as needed and not before. Ditto with WH. Mines are always important to upgrade, especially if you have a poor farming area.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yup yup. I'm already on top of all that stuff too. Thanks everyone for adding me, I really appreciate the help. Also as always, thanks again beau!