Looking for Members in K71/61 Region

DeletedUser

G'day folks,

Just here canvassing for my Tribe on World 40 on the boarder lands of K71 and K61. The Tribes name is The Hyper Maniacs! aka Hyp3r!.

Here is a our Tribal Profile Page as it is...

The The Hyper Maniacs! (aka Hyp3r!) is a Tribe in which has been battle torn with a War that is still raging today even though it was waged for over 10 millenniums ago, and is continued by the descendants of the fore fathers.

It is brutal Tribe to live in and it takes a lifetime for someone to escape it - literally ending in death.

Once you enter this Tribe, you become it so be prepared to face your worst fears, and fight alongside the elites!

For we are a Tribe writhed in battle and thrive upon that fact!

Diplomacy:

Allies:

Restricted/Extremely Restricted/Closed

We will protect you as if you were Members of our Tribe.

NAPs:

Extremely Restricted/Closed

Will be respected honestly, but do not make the mistake of becoming what is below!

Enemies:

Will be erased from the Annals of History as we make Legends of ourselves.

Refugees:

Will be listed when required and dealt with in utmost brutality!
So let this be warning to any of whom appose us solely!

Recruitment Requirements;

- Be willing to learn, and be willing to do it at an Elite level!
- Prove yourself as a War Hungry brute.
- Help your Pride to survive and sacrifice yourself when the time so needs you to.
- If you have not received an Invite Mail, then request to join us by messaging the following players!

Hyp3rM4ni4

Restricted/Extremely Restricted/Closed

Values.

- Honorable
- Respectful
- Courageous
- Brutal
- Protective
- Cunning
- Swift

Tribal Quote.

Like the Phoenix in the flames!
So shall this epic journey unfold as we discover our ancient future and craft legends of fire and flight.
This is a night of transcendence.

~~

Hyp3r! was founded by Hyp3rM4ni4 on October the 15th 2009.

~~

If you have questions please contact Hyp3rM4ni4.​

DeletedUser

Seeing as this is going no where extremely fast... I will state some things about my Tribe.

Seeing as I am getting nowhere fast with this straight message I thought I might as well explain what we are about.

Pretty much this is a Tribe no-one has ever heard of (unless you play World 42 but the same is said there). We are extremely new to the laws of Tribes and for that seem inexperienced and underestimated. Do not let this fool you no, I am here till the end of time itself. We are brutal, savage, and swift with our actions.

We protect our Allies as if they were our own, we destroy our enemies like they were nothing but obstacles for our Training! We are a war torn Tribe and survival means everything to us. We go with the flow and hit 15 times harder than anyone ever could, we are smart and decisive! Do not let our looks fool you, this is a Tribe building for an eternal war. Let us show you our fangs, spears and swords. Watch helplessly as we charge and plunder, destroying everything that you once stood for.

All foundations will be shattered! Watch out World 40 THE HYPER MANIACS! ARE ON THE MOVE!

slyn oliel

and everybody on k71/61 better join his tribe coz red dots on the map are fair game mates :p

join now!!!

good luck mate :)
btw I like the way u think :p

DeletedUser

I think I just got my first member XD

Just waiting for them to accept the invite!

DeletedUser

GOT MY FIRST MEMBER!!!! WOOHOO!!! thank god for those recruitment mails XP

slyn oliel

awsome!! :D
u can do it!!!
join now people before you become farms!

DeletedUser

If you want to join my tribe and you are based in either K71 or 61 MESSAGE ME IN GAME OR ON HERE!!!! I don't bite hard XD