Looking for someone to noble me

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I've got a village, but it's far far away from where my friends are. My newbie protection is running off, and I was wondering if someone would noble my village so I can choose to restart in their direction. My village is called Queen Anne's Revenge on (220|161) K12
I'd really appreciate if someone could noble me. It's only a 200 point village but I'll do my best to build it up until my protection wears off. There will be no defenders/walls.

DeletedUser

He doesn't know,or he maybe already restart but in case,you go to setting,start over,then you enter the password

DeletedUser

I'm guessing he wants to choose which direction his new village is placed. I've not started over in a while, but do you not only get that option if you are rimmed?

DeletedUser66533

yes... you can only choose direction if nobled and ther best way for him to relocate is to join a tribe they make and he selects restart on centre of tribe

DeletedUser75695

For only 200 points i don't think anyone wants it, too much to build up. Try getting at least over 2500 points and then someone may take it, if you are looking to choose your direction.