Looking for tribe (world 40)

DeletedUser

Hey all, i am currently looking for a tribe within my area. My coords are around 212 286. I am looking for a fun active tribe. I hope there is a tribe chat, (not sure knew at this game). I am growing fast though, So please mail me in game or some how invite me.

Looking for active, fun, helpful tribe.

Sincerely, Ruhige Krieg

DeletedUser

I'd like to point out that your deep into RUM!! territory there, and if this is your first world, theres not much hope of you joining a decent Tribe. But around you, go for S0W or something and have fun there..

Really this belongs in the Tribe applications section of the Forums, and prepared to be flamed.. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

What if RUM wants him . . . I could use a cabin boy.

Being deep in RUM!! territory by itself is often not a healthy condition. I'd be very careful if you get an offer from a tribe around here as the tag very well might move you up on somebody's list.

DeletedUser247

just get NMS to recruit you and stack you, then RUM couldnt touch you. Other than that I would say choose a new world. Its a bit too late to start learning on this world, you are already too far behind. Your in game name would also help people out, as most people have a minimum number of points you have to have, to join.