looking for w11 account

DeletedUser

maybe a LOD player could help you out they love taking barbs and inactives you would fit in with them(CHIMERAA you dont count your like the only good player in LOD)

DeletedUser

maybe a LOD player could help you out they love taking barbs and inactives you would fit in with them(CHIMERAA you dont count your like the only good player in LOD)

You have no right to insult LOD members.

You were in rasp for years, but never did anything, then you quit once you get attacked, then proceed to backstab your friends...

Even a 9k point player in k99 has more integrety and respect than you. go somewhere else

DeletedUser

The 60 vills or so I took off you chan were the easiest 60 I have ever taken :s

DeletedUser

im not interested in joining w11 anymore.. cause i noticed that all players who insulted me are just plain old NOOBS!!!

DeletedUser

the guys who are 'insulting' you are some of the best in the game. you have no idea what is happening ingame unless you already have an account.

p.s. please call me a noob...oh and give a reason for why i am. i had a bad day and need to smile

DeletedUser

I'm telling ya... the playerhater11234 account is probably available!

DeletedUser

im not interested in joining w11 anymore.. cause i noticed that all players who insulted me are just plain old NOOBS!!!

Like if.. we give a damn about you joining or not :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You have no right to insult LOD members.

You were in rasp for years, but never did anything, then you quit once you get attacked, then proceed to backstab your friends...

Even a 9k point player in k99 has more integrety and respect than you. go somewhere else

if i didnt do anything i would of been kicked as for the spy thing when did i say anyone in attero were my friends? when i join i got flamed like crazy by attero members and allies i really dont care what you or anyone else in that tribe thinks of me

DeletedUser

i find it funny you attero people have the guts to call me out on the whole spying thing when you guys are planning on backstabbing LOD right after the war

DeletedUser

lol,

That is about as weak as your spying attempt.

Sour grapes anyone?

DeletedUser

Chanman, just stop, stop, you do yourself and no one else any justice. You just continue to feed the seed that chanman's mouth is wayyyyyyyyy bigger then his abilities in tw.
(------------------------------------------------------------EGO----------------------------------------------------------------------)
(skill)

@ ArnAvn -- that comment about noobs, is just......... wow. Really, i am speechless. Anywho, most those player are from ATTERO and when they did give an account to another player(out on a limb) he just turned around and spied. SO their trust in players is........ very small, with good reason.

DeletedUser

lol,

maybe he wants a tiny violin to play?

hehehehe... like this hm ?
bore.gif