Looking to pick up an account

DeletedUser

I am interested in picking up an inactive account if anyone is looking to quit, or has already quit.

If anyone wants my experience, (Which Im sure you probably do lol) here goes.

I began on W4, was a member of TBP, currently the rank 1 tribe. I quit after reaching 2 mil points simply because being unpaid, it was pretty time consuming, and I had RL things to do finishing up school.

I played a few worlds in between, really just doing various things, practicing as duke in rim tribes and such.

My next serious world was W29, which I still play (currently rank 80 overall). I was duke and founder of SPANK, which made it to rank 3 at its peak. I had to resign, once again, due to end of school year activities. I continiued as a normal member, and SPANK is now merged with another tribe and is now known as NSA for anyone who feels like checking. Its a family tribe, NSA/NSA II, ranked 4th and 5th in the world.

So I can play the game pretty well, am very active, especially now that I wont have sports every year taking up my time. I can, if need be, take a position as advisor or something. Im obviously not terrible at the leadership aspect of the game :) But of course, youd probably want to come to trust me first lol.

Anyhoo...I love new worlds, and seeing as this is the newest one...

PM me or catch me on skype Ankaar.W29
When you send the contact request, let me know your W41 and looking for a player, or Ill probably hit ignore.

Edit: Twstats W29 Profile

Last edited by a moderator: