LotD's Formal Anouncement to all of World 5

AWKD

WOW...
As a PKs player... I'm realy dissupointed...
And I was actualy assured that this will not happen...

Well you are definitely entitled to your oppinion, I hope that given time I can do enough to possibly help you change your view.

DeletedUser

hmmm..Why not d.a merges with DFb or pks merge with dFb or etc..They always help each other.
According to your words if a tribe ahs helped another tribe ,then they should merge.

Look ,you dont have to explain any reason but if you will,then pls make us believe it.These reasons are funny

Why do allies need to merge?

DeletedUser

Why do allies need to merge?

apparently they are meant to, just some of them run out of spaces to merge *glares at SCIOVA* j/k

congrats to LotD and TORORG, nice to see new blood in the gang

DeletedUser

My Opinion

CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR MERGER.

I really grew into hating you trolls, so I would like to wish you only the worst, may you choke in bones as you devour eachother, may you :axemen: :villagers: of sleep depravation, may your wife/gf/sister/brother/father/concubine/skanky wh*re leave you deserted under a bridge with nothing to survive with, may you get struck by lighning and transform into an electrical entity and haunt the TW forums and W5, this way you'll leave more space for us in the RL, may you all rest in pieces.

BUT HEY, CONGRATS FOR THE MERGER!

DeletedUser

o this expains why u guys suddenly jumped all the way up to rank 2 out of nowhere lol

DeletedUser

sshhh dont talk rude.They deserve that rank,dont they?

Btw googlman like you more than me:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Having stepped down and majority quit (due to lack of time), I no longer have any say one way or another, even within Apotheosis, but I would personally advocate an alliance between the remaining tribes. Sitting and bitching about LKFD won't accomplish a thing. The may keys to their success are their coordination and the fact that they fight their wars together, whereas most other tribes fight them alone, often with poor communication even internally. The other tribes need to drop their isolationist outlooks and unite, if they want this world to have any interest. Or, you can simply die one by one until it's too late and LKFD dominates for good. Stop talking about a great war and just do it, as the victor will determine who ultimately controls world 5.

I will add, however, that LKFD and Tororg were friends long before their recent merger; that especially includes LotD. They're also both, from what I saw playing with them on another world, great tribes. Stop flaming them for merging and start making an alliance of your own. Hoping they'll break apart is one thing. Challenging them and making the world interesting is another. Just hope you can rival their coordination and communication. From what I've seen, A and EA are capable of communication and SCIOVA and RFG are capable of communication. Perhaps the four tribes could work together? An alliance doesn't necessarily have to be anti-LKFD, as they haven't been particularly aggressive in the past unless threatened first. It could, more than anything else, be a survival measure that ensures that this world has at least a little chance of restoring balance and becoming interesting again.

I find it regrettable that Apotheosis and TORORG didn't work to closer relations, as they're nearly neighbored to our northern cluster and, after working with MSG and other members of Tororg, I came to respect them. Apotheosis is left in capable hands, though.

I wish I had the time and patience to continue playing myself, as this 'world war' was the only thing keeping me going. It finally came of necessity to quit, though, as I couldn't hang on any longer. My free time is reduced to a minimum. I either have to quit writing (my, hands down, favorite thing in the world) or quit the game; obviously, the game lost by a landslide.