LSD's Current War Thread/PnP

DeletedUser

Money isn't the issue, what it comes down to is integrity. I very much dislike spies, but as I said, I am a man of my word.

Here are the conditions:

1. You must realize that you were caught, or your informant was caught.
-You claimed you were in LSD, and you were the only one that received that specific mail.

2. You must mail me either privately on the Externals, or in game confirming your identity.
-Within 5 minutes of you sending me that, I will fork over the PP immediately; money is not an issue, and I would gladly pay you 10 years worth if you deserved it.

3. I hope you understand. <3
-I won't tell anyone, and it will be kept between the two of us. You have my word. My trust + years worth of PP vs. You not wanting the PP bad enough + mistrusting me (which shouldn't be the case, YOU were a spy, not me).

Wait a minute I thought you were caught trying to sell out the tribe you were leading? If that is not the opposite of integrity I am not sure what is.

DeletedUser

Money isn't the issue, what it comes down to is integrity. I very much dislike spies, but as I said, I am a man of my word.

Here are the conditions:

1. You must realize that you were caught, or your informant was caught.
-You claimed you were in LSD, and you were the only one that received that specific mail.

2. You must mail me either privately on the Externals, or in game confirming your identity.
-Within 5 minutes of you sending me that, I will fork over the PP immediately; money is not an issue, and I would gladly pay you 10 years worth if you deserved it.

3. I hope you understand. <3
-I won't tell anyone, and it will be kept between the two of us. You have my word. My trust + years worth of PP vs. You not wanting the PP bad enough + mistrusting me (which shouldn't be the case, YOU were a spy, not me).

Well honestly Drama i believe cam will pay you, i expect him to do this too.
What have you got to lose if those things are easily provable with a "circ" with a different mistake to everyone etc..
This issue has been going on for too long, just finish it both of you on a mature way
:icon_biggrin:

EDIT: now that drama did it, i just expect Cam to show he's a man of his word. (otherwise i'd be suprised)

DeletedUser

14e9fgp.png

5 minutes are up. :?

DeletedUser

Wait a minute I thought you were caught trying to sell out the tribe you were leading? If that is not the opposite of integrity I am not sure what is.

I guess you haven't updated yourself with all of the pointless thread reading. I wasn't selling out the tribe, but I'm not going to tell the story over and over. It really doesn't matter that much anymore. What's done is done. Those that I tried to get into Escape got into Escape. That's all that matters. I am happy.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: I see that you have kingmq38 in your tribe in w48. Good player imo.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Still waiting, not even a reply to my PM, Cam?

Yeah yeah, sorry, once we set the account to delete [VERY sorry for the delays] you are getting the prem off the account. John just announced he is quitting, which was very unanticipated. So, throwing you the prem within the next day or 2.

DeletedUser

He has to set his account to delete first, you can't send premium when your account isn't set to delete. Don't you know the rules?