Luck flag

DeletedUser

Hello i recently started playing this game and i was attacked earlier, i used the Luck flag thinking i could reduce the amount of randomness and it`s my best flag but i feel it doesn't work.
Now i see the maximum amount of luck is ±25%, my flag reduces 10% of opponent's luck while defending but in that fight he still had 22,6%. How is this happening?

DeletedUser

oh kinda sucks then, the description is a bit misleading, so +defense is the only thing i should used when attacked then

DeletedUser

And as far as i know the luck flag only "gives" you luck untill you reach 0% in the cases you would have negative luck attacking. If you were to have a 10% luck as attacker in the battle, the luck flag won't have any effect.

DeletedUser

And as far as i know the luck flag only "gives" you luck untill you reach 0% in the cases you would have negative luck attacking. If you were to have a 10% luck as attacker in the battle, the luck flag won't have any effect.

actually it works both ways, the flag Balances the luck factor of a battle closer to zero by a given value, so if the flag balanced by 18%, 25% luck would be balanced to 7% luck, and minus 25% luck to minus 7% luck

DeletedUser

oh kinda sucks then, the description is a bit misleading, so +defense is the only thing i should used when attacked then

If you look on any report the little disclaimer next to luck percentage is always something like:

[h=4]Luck (from attacker's point of view)[/h]
-0.7%
rabe.png
klee_grau.png
[h=4]Morale: 100%[/h]
Therefore, luck is always calculated from the attacker's POV and the luck flag has nothing to do with defending as that is not a factor for the defending side. Luck reduces or adds to attack power.

DeletedUser

actually it works both ways, the flag Balances the luck factor of a battle closer to zero by a given value, so if the flag balanced by 18%, 25% luck would be balanced to 7% luck, and minus 25% luck to minus 7% luck

You sure? Because if that's true, it's even more useless than i thought.

DeletedUser85315

You sure? Because if that's true, it's even more useless than i thought.

Depends if you look at the glass half empty or half full.

Sure you won't be getting 25% luck hits, but on the other hand you won't get -25% luck hits. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Personally I think the luck flag is useful for being better able to predict the outcome of a battle.

DeletedUser

Personally I think the luck flag is useful for being better able to predict the outcome of a battle.

When i run the simulator i always put negative luck to expect the worse. You can predict the outcome without the flag...

DeletedUser

I'd like to see luck Flag scraped in place of a flag that increases build time in the HQ.