M & A Meeting

• Thread starter Undead Steve Jobs
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Even a cursory glance at the world map and a very brief scan of the tribal conquests lists shows that all three tribes have spent the majority of their effort on taking out inactives over the last 7 days.

This is wrong, maybe it is your feeling, thats all. It takes 1 min to look up the stats.

Total conquers last 7 days TDE: 600
against TDE: 135

Total conquers last 7 days NOB!!!: 404
against NOB!!: 186

Total conquers last 7 days ~RAID: 364
against ~RAID: 180

NOB!! , ~RAID have almost 50% internoblings last 7 days, TDE around 23%.

And TDE vs NOB!!! is 128-8 last 7 days, TDE spends a lot of efford on NOB!! right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Even a cursory glance at the world map and a very brief scan of the tribal conquests lists shows that all three tribes have spent the majority of their effort on taking out inactives over the last 7 days.
Well, I've spent mine on barbs! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

cer-berus - I didn't say your tribe was concentrating on internals, I said they were concentrating on inactives. It's no secret to anyone that all 3 tribes have inactive accounts which are getting targetted.

DeletedUser

I think the main topic should be the joke of a rumor of RAID and NOB merging... hahaha... they might want to re-consider, especially when one of these tribes has about 3 of its members giving info to TDE :-D

DeletedUser

..from the guy who started the failed TDE/NOB merger thread....

DeletedUser

you think spy is a big deal in this stage?
like they tell you heads up 20 nukes are comming each villages way?
and you say i already can see that!

DeletedUser

cer-berus - I didn't say your tribe was concentrating on internals, I said they were concentrating on inactives. It's no secret to anyone that all 3 tribes have inactive accounts which are getting targetted.

This depends maybe how you define inactive; if an account is sitted, If an account shifts def, if ODA or points change, its not inactive. TDE nobled villages from BEL, Earthstryder, Arrakis, Kardiel, BBH, HitmanJoe, natedenver and sharkmonster last 7 days mainly. Sharkmonster is inactive, the rest isnt. You were talking about last 7 days. In general, you might be right, most conquers were against inactive or better say semiactive players who dont have time to defend properly.