Madlax.

DeletedUser

AS this is Christmas I will not just laugh.

So there are TLA players that talk to you? Now I know why there are TLA players too busy to send nukes at the enemy ...

p.s.

For the record we do not need to keep track as I've download, for stats, the server players file so everything is stored in a folder of my computer.

Wait....so that means you do keep track ;)

I have a folder on pigou's computer. SWEET!!!!

DeletedUser5710

Wait....so that means you do keep track ;)

I have a folder on pigou's computer. SWEET!!!!

No! that doesn't mean we keep track of any tribe exchange. That only means that we know quite well to whom we had declared war. No matter the flag they choose to follow afterwards. And you knew this quite well as you had also question the way I do stats that as you know is two set of players waring. No matter the flag they wear. And yes you will always be in the opposite set of players no matter the tribe you join.

Add after edit.

There are only one way a player leaves one of the sets that happens when he joins the other set.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wuvs u bandit. and madlax. and MKC! I love this server too, but... it is what it is.

DeletedUser

Well your just dumb. World politics is all about that very crucial part. If nobody kept track of who was in DSL they could simply all move to another tribe and catch you off gaurd its a good thing you are the only one like you in the tribe or your tribe would fail misserably and very quickly.

(i may be too harsh here but i don't think so)

Now to OP dk but I know that the best way to find out is too ask someone who knows which may be why I'll find out and you won't. I also don't draw attention to myself by making a topic i'm 99% sure I'll get flamed for.
For future refference go straight to the source a lot of people are freindly in W29 if you drop them a mail they'll typically respond back and not be all aragant about it and for those that are just move on!

So you just make posts your 99% sure you'll get flamed for then? :icon_wink: I agree with Pigou and Slayer... On the grand scale of things... does it matter? Topkilla isn't in a tribe that is warring DSL so why does he need to know?

Merry Chrismas y'all. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

orly?

And she's probably scared I'm invading your forums naow <3

DeletedUser

I'm scarier though :D

Anyway, is she back in DSL yet, or where is she lol?

valk

This is rather funny. When I left, noone bothered to make a thread to ask why.

For the record, it's my fault and my vils are up for grabs. I won't be defending :)

Will I or won't I, so many decisions >.< I think I will, or maybe not. :)

I care :xmas biggrin:

DeletedUser

There's a distinct lack of Santa-hat on your avatar, Ijje.

:c

DeletedUser69648

Topkilla isn't in a tribe that is warring DSL so why does he need to know?

I am not in any tribe as you can see, i am leaving w29 for greener lands, w45 is pretty cozy at this time.
I wish you all luck in W29 and GO DSL!
Merry Christmas Everyone, i hope i will see SOME of you again.
Topkilla

DeletedUser

Oh sorry... And here was me thinking you got kicked from your tribe for being a spy... Which would also account for your sudden departure from this world... Pity circumstances prevent me from rimming you as I would really like to as I happen to like the tribe you backstabbed... :p

Merry Christmas!!! :)

DeletedUser69648

Oh sorry... And here was me thinking you got kicked from your tribe for being a spy... Which would also account for your sudden departure from this world... Pity circumstances prevent me from rimming you as I would really like to as I happen to like the tribe you backstabbed... :p

Merry Christmas!!! :)
Circumstances? and what would those be?
Too many villages you have that you dont know what village to attack from? :icon_rolleyes:
whatever, i really dont care. i may stay here and just move to k30, haha where there is just 12 villages, goodbye