Map of W26

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser49995

Seems as though there are alot of Map makers here!!

i think we should have everyone make there Map and Vote to see Which maps everyone likes the Most. Look at my Previous Post And go to the link for Examples. Whoever wins can be The Offical Map Maker for Wrold 26

Well i decided id like to Vote now! i Vote for bnaujok :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

It would be better to have a sticky of player maps, where many people put their maps giving much more variety

DeletedUser

This is a probably a total noob question.......

I've noticed that the North West of this world seems to have a far great ratio of villages for each grid compare to everywhere else. I'm wondering what the effects are for those who start in such an area and will they have an advantage over those who do not have such a concentration of villages near them. Surely farming will be alot better in the northwest of the world??

DeletedUser49995

Only 1 person should do maps. To many is to messy and cluttered it looks like Crap.And yet again Look at the Examples i have posted before. They are Great Maps Made by one person. Has a better Variety Easy to Read. Has Everything you would like to know on a Map.

Check it out heres the Link again. Look at all the Maps Crefully and see what they are specificly made for. I think most of you will be Greatly Surprised. Theres even a Animated one on Barb Nobles and Player Nobles at the Top. Best maps ive seen!

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=90044

DeletedUser49995

This is a probably a total noob question.......

I've noticed that the North West of this world seems to have a far great ratio of villages for each grid compare to everywhere else. I'm wondering what the effects are for those who start in such an area and will they have an advantage over those who do not have such a concentration of villages near them. Surely farming will be alot better in the northwest of the world??

So it seems Everyone wanted to be in the Northwest which is fine the More people there the Harder it is to Grow. There are alot more villages there. Alot more people that is Everyone Farming and everyone nobling. So Less people in an Area Easier to take over and Easier to Farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.