Map Request!

DeletedUser

Why does everyone automatically assume that they're rejects? It is possible that they're geniunely good players.

kerosine

How the hell did all these family tribe newbs find the world forums?

Get get to sucking in-game and creating your ASCII sword for your profile...

Family tribes will never work, except on worlds where the general skill is low.

DeletedUser

Stupid idiot newbs. Look at world 11. Family Tribes work. You just need a good leader to run them.
So what if they worked on w11, it defeats the purpose of a tribe limit of 40 people and similarly does not guarantee that just because they worked in a world completely unrelated to w28 settings and situation, does not mean that it is going to magically rule some world. Stop being ignorant.

I do not say that because they are rejects they aren't good players but rather a place for tribes to place their unwanted. As stated by kerosine they simply do not work nor perform at what you think a 'family tribe' is suppose to

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

intresting well lets see if the great legions of familys can stand on there own two feet

DeletedUser

Family tribe only work if you have.

1. good leadership

2. good contact in it.

Why would you even bother having family tribe, isn't the limit 40 members because there trying to get rid of this?

Rizzler

Family tribe only work if you have.

1. good leadership

2. good contact in it.

Why would you even bother having family tribe, isn't the limit 40 members because there trying to get rid of this?

The member limit wasnt made to discourage or encourage family tribes.
Although the low amount of members is meaning that more tribes will be motivated to make a family tribe.

DeletedUser

[/b]
The member limit wasnt made to discourage or encourage family tribes.
Although the low amount of members is meaning that more tribes will be motivated to make a family tribe.

Was not for motivation towards family tribes either. Its for teamwork and co-ordination. In smaller numbers there is a lot less liability and responsibility. More often than not, smaller tribes have the upper hand as they can efficiently co-ordinate between members much better than simply relying on tribe numbers/family numbers.

I may be talking out of my ass here but family tribes and their main tribe are very restricted communication-wise, and have to go through a great deal of double-handling information in order to co-ordinate efforts

DeletedUser

One thing I will admit. More having more then one tribe = a lot of work :)

HeftySmurf

Oh Well
When the Nobles Dawn, the Families will fail in every aspect of fighting wars.

HeftySmurf

Numbers will fail if not coordinated, you could clear the noobs who dont support each other/know how to build defensive troops :)