Marboro the warrior??

• Thread starter Unhacked Highborn
  • Start date

DeletedUser24109

Marboro, you keep proving what a noob you are. TW (not Futzy or any other leader) are NOT speaking to XiG about joining them in a battle against ATEN. XiG have not approached us, we have not approached them. HoT have not asked us about attacking ATEN, and we have not asked them. Is that clear enough for you?

You keep spouting this rubbish in the hope that someone may believe you, but it is simply not true.

ok sure

cooled ice

yeah, so why didn't HOT stay in the war, if they knew it would benefit them?
tricky answer right? let me answer...
Back in the CEG fall, XiG and Sts emerged
HOT,TW,Aten,RB,Cake declared war.
RB and Cake pulled out.
RB was no where near XiG or Sts, we just added to the shock treatment...
HOT pulled out, and why would that be?
XiG promised them that if HOT pulled out, they would be involved in any war HOT got into, obviously they would not get XiG into RB, we are too far..
so, HOT have always wanted to overthrow Aten in Power.
as Sts and XiG are basically winning against Aten, if HOT joint in, then victory would be more of a chance however HOT will only act if TW help HOT,Sts and XiG (talks are going on to help Soldier's and Futzy's reltionship grow better), it obviously shows that HOT are too scared to go up to a 'Superpower' like Aten as they always Run to a war with RB, which hasn't been easy for HOT, they thought itwould be easy villages, well it has been before we have re-orged, and re-structured. Now we are more active, as well as more organised. Now we will help Aten in this war, as we stand strong with Our Alliances, however HOT isAllied to Aten, that is why Aten are not paying attention, HOT go back on their word more every day. We are at war with HOT, so i can understand if you think this is Biased Aten...
So that is your history lesson GB, as i know that your not always informed

Dude this is war...quit your whining...just because u tell them that you will help them does not mean u will...well you guys are well known for backstabbing and stuff...and plz do not say u are not whining...cuz obviously you are...:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

My god, I have never seen some people come on here believing and spouting such rubbish. Hot's major problem with CEG was the actual formation of it. Thats what HOT's major problem was. Not ST and not Xig. I know this because I was in nearly every planning and discussion of Hot's at the time. Also many TW leaders and Aten leaders showed up to those so they know this to be the truth as well.

Hot hit local CEG guys, and CEG broke up rather quickly and effectively. It didnt just break up but a serious break between the leaderships happened and thats all that was desired for. It was a quick win but it came after RB quit but before HOT left the war.

You weren't around at all for this Marboro, you are just spewing forth what some folks told you. Probably RB folks, which explains alot.

I am sure you will come on here trying to insult and blow me away with your usual stuff but it will just show how little you know about those times. I was there, I know, dont even attempt to tell me I have nothing to say on such.

modesty

RB and Cake pulled out.
XiG promised them that if HOT pulled out, they would be involved in any war HOT got into, obviously they would not get XiG into RB, we are too far..
as Sts and XiG are basically winning against Aten, if HOT joint in, then victory would be more of a chance however HOT will only act if TW help HOT,Sts and XiG (talks are going on to help Soldier's and Futzy's reltionship grow better), it obviously shows that HOT are too scared to go up to a 'Superpower' like Aten as they always Run to a war with RB, which hasn't been easy for HOT, they thought itwould be easy villages, well it has been before we have re-orged, and re-structured. Now we are more active, as well as more organised. Now we will help Aten in this war, as we stand strong with Our Alliances, however HOT isAllied to Aten, that is why Aten are not paying attention, HOT go back on their word more every day. We are at war with HOT, so i can understand if you think this is Biased Aten...

CAKE never declared war on CEG.

So you speak diplomatically for CAKE?

GREAT I have less jobs now. Maybe I can get some work done.

But I believe...Hmmm...let me check. Nope...um...nope....hmmm....

Nope I don't see a declaration of war from CAKE.

Ripfin

CAKE never declared war on CEG.

I disagree Bolaar did declare war on CEG,he did not make a public announcement of his intentions but he did join AO5 that is why it was AO5,initially he did not declare it till CEG brought us into the war with their attacks and he warned them,but PIE was not involved,CAKE did attack CEG and then later attacked XiG members,mostly it was me and Bolaar and Dunedain and scepter doing the attacks and this can be verified thru TWstats or TWplus,most believed that CAKE left the war early we did not we were just not attacking as much since our tribe was the initial tribe hit when war was declared,since WarHawg did not appreciate us leaving XiG,and StW had its own reasons from hitting us when in XiG.3.

DeletedUser

if beldin has 7-2 how can you have 50-6?

I can try 50 - 6 because beldin counting this war earlier this war because we are going 2 to 1

Mauricio - RB: 50 - 6

Mauricio - Beldin history: 2- 7

Current war

Mauricio - Beldin: 2 - 1

christiaanp

I can try 50 - 6 because beldin counting this war earlier this war because we are going 2 to 1

Mauricio - RB: 50 - 6

Mauricio - Beldin history: 2- 7

Current war

Mauricio - Beldin: 2 - 1

ah, i got it

DeletedUser2566

Gunbound]SS[;909134 said:
i have a noob list?

what are you sorry about?

yes you seem to have noob list, tio and rb were on it? i just said you forgot aten as you keep bashing our skills very often. you don't know what you post huh?

RB and Cake pulled out.

maybe hot wasn't hot enough to fry such big fish after all? whether it was fear to get killed or to slow aten and tw down, or both. maybe someday we'll know..

DeletedUser

Marboro Bofk

You guys are wondering who marboro is in-game...he is

BloodOfTheKnights

a friend of mine from RB forward me an e-mail. It sayed about a RB opperation on Chueco.

And the sender was BloodofTheKnights....also at the end it said.

Thank you, Marboro.

I will not post this info in public but if you want proof mail me in the forum.

cooled ice

BloodOfTheKnights

a friend of mine from RB forward me an e-mail. It sayed about a RB opperation on Chueco.

Thank you, Marboro.

lol i knew that :p was just playing around with marboro a bit :p

DeletedUser

BloodOfTheKnights

Thank you, Marboro.

Guessing your arm was easily twisted?

DeletedUser

Ooh no matter friend not forget that the attacks are RB

HAHAHAHAHAHA