Mass-recruiters decline

DeletedUser

So, lets hedge our bets on when the mass-recruiters will start to fail?

DeletedUser100251

Armada will be around for a very long time my friend.

DeletedUser

the still own the rim bud, they always will until the better players start to stand out.

DeletedUser

actually some mass recruiting do well in the game.
the invite all they can.
set a target.
dismiss all those who didnt make invite again.
and in this loop they will grow.
and if they can add a mandatory account sitting and have a few good active leader they will survive.
generally elite tribes fail due to inactivity.and here is the best advantage of a noob mass recruiting tribe the w2ill recruit more to fill the gap.

DeletedUser

I think the problem for most mass recruiting tribes will be controlling everyone in the tribe, moreover you will soon find that players in ARMADA especially will find their k a little bit too crowded, their nobling options will be reduced significantly and larger players will get annoyed. The other problem will be that the newer players will get complacent because they are in a top tribe with loads of members and can often go to pointwhoring. If you have good strong leaders this can be combatted but it is a lot of players to check over every other day.

DeletedUser55895

Hoefully soon first off.
And second, nowhere did the starter of this topic mention Armada so lets not post only about them. there are many other mass recruiters and Aarmada already receives more attention than they need

DeletedUser

I actually think ARMADA can do well in this game.

If you have 150 players with cats, nobles, willing to participate [Obviously that is only hypothetical] it serves as a meat shield for the better members. No matter how good you are, if you are offensive and 5 players around you start catting you down, without backtiming all 5 there is not much you can do. With good guidance a mass recruit tribe could be dangerous.

However once the players of the better tribes [in an average standard wise] start getting 5-10 villages and maintain constant noble trains with troops producing 24/7 in 25/20 rax and stables, the masses become a bit less effective as the better players can then defend for themselves. Only then, will we see the true quality of the leadership of ARMADA, and not just the leadership, but the top members. Because they will be holding up the rest of the tribe.

For a tribe full of nubs mass recruited by nubby leaders, I expect they will be falling shortly. But I think this is why we do not talk about any other mass recruiting tribe. ARMADA are rank 1 but also the one with potential.

DeletedUser

I actually think ARMADA can do well in this game.

If you have 150 players with cats, nobles, willing to participate [Obviously that is only hypothetical] it serves as a meat shield for the better members. No matter how good you are, if you are offensive and 5 players around you start catting you down, without backtiming all 5 there is not much you can do. With good guidance a mass recruit tribe could be dangerous.

However once the players of the better tribes [in an average standard wise] start getting 5-10 villages and maintain constant noble trains with troops producing 24/7 in 25/20 rax and stables, the masses become a bit less effective as the better players can then defend for themselves. Only then, will we see the true quality of the leadership of ARMADA, and not just the leadership, but the top members. Because they will be holding up the rest of the tribe.

For a tribe full of nubs mass recruited by nubby leaders, I expect they will be falling shortly. But I think this is why we do not talk about any other mass recruiting tribe. ARMADA are rank 1 but also the one with potential.

+1 i agree with this,the thing about noobs (not saying Armade are noobs) Is that they are not afaird to attack anyone, unlike the top players who care about there growth. Noobs will do anything to help a tribe, as long as they are lead by good leadership

DeletedUser

Like mentioned above....Mass Recruit Tribes usually care to much about K dominance...and fail to see the bigger picture. But on the other hand....If you have a few great members in the tribe, they get to take advantage of internals in that K...you can go pretty far....I would just hate seeing so much blue. :icon_wink:
~BN