Mass Recruitment

DeletedUser

How many other tribes out there are experiencing this problem already?

Hey guys when I invite people to my tribe after a certain amount of people are invited it says this
You tribe has reached it's member limit of 60. You cannot give out any more invitations.

that is exactly what it says copy and pasted. The thing is there is no one in my tribe

THIS IS ON WORLD 43
:lol:

DeletedUser

well, this really a waste of thread. Everyone knew it was going to happen..

DeletedUser

I know it is a waste of a thread. But no more so than any others at this point. :icon_wink:

I just found this funny, and wanted to share this.

I also wanted to see if anyone tribes would actually admit to having this problem. :lol:

DeletedUser

Me. I might screen shot my mini map, just joined a random tribe lol.

DeletedUser

I know it is a waste of a thread. But no more so than any others at this point. :icon_wink:

I just found this funny, and wanted to share this.

I also wanted to see if anyone tribes would actually admit to having this problem. :lol:

I do... is it a bad thing? :lol:

ackcody

I have some funny crap D:

It's rather sad. The leaders of mass-recruitment tribes are at least learning the mail function, though they can't keep track of who they already have mailed :D

[spoil]
knife-lover on 10.11. at 14:44
Hello, im starting this tribe because i want to get experienced members from past worlds and hope that you are one, if you are not i will still give you a chance to prove you are worth being in this tribe.

This is only if you want to join ofc :)

Hello, im starting this tribe because i want to get experienced members from past worlds and hope that you are one, if you are not i will still give you a chance to prove you are worth being in this tribe.

Lol sorry for sending it twice :)

knife-lover on 10.11. at 15:40
Hello, im starting this tribe because i want to get experienced members and hope that you are one. If you are new to the game i will still give you a chance to prove you are worth being in this tribe.

ackcody on 10.11. at 22:37
Wow.
[/spoil]

This is from another leader :D

[spoil]
DarkNobler on 10.11. at 15:23
Hello im the leader of [ally]~poH~[/ally] and were looking for some members..NO WERE NOT LIKE THOSE MASS RECRUITING TRIBES were looking to stay small maybe 20-30 members..Were looking to be an agressive tribe with few allies...and if your interested in joining then ill send you a invite but you have to promise me TROOPS before POINTS
thanks
Leader of [ally]~PoH~[/ally]
[player]DarkNobler[/player]

DarkNobler today at 01:27
Hello im the leader of [ally]~poH~[/ally] and were looking for some members..No were not like those mass recruiting tribes were looking to stay small maybe 20-30 members..Were looking to be an agressive tribe with few allies...and if your interested in joining then ill send you a invite but you have to promise me TROOPS before POINTS
thanks
Leader of [ally]~PoH~[/ally]
[player]DarkNobler[/player]

ackcody today at 01:30
You're not like the mass-recruiting tribes, yet you can't remember who you have already mailed?

DarkNobler today at 01:31
no i no i mailed you but i didnt get a reply..

ackcody today at 01:31
Can't take a hint?

DarkNobler today at 01:32
no i can now obviously ill send you a invite
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Wow cody...Both of those are epic fails on the senders fault :p

coordinated strike

Within like an hour I had 10 invites. So there is obviously no mass-recruiters on this world.

Last edited: