Matt- Back w38 Ventures

DeletedUser

Did not really know were to post it so if its in the wrong location please just move it.

Just letting everyone out there that i know and love that i Started a new world. that being 38, just tought id let my close friends/old tribemates/some people i respect know im playing. Tought this was the best way to contact everyone. Since its hard to remember everyone.

Im forming a tribe a little later on and id love for any of you to join me. I plan on re-locating anyone who decides to join . Sw being the direction. just looking to have some fun with old friends.

Yes the world is started, we will be a semi rim tribe. but the world is still new enough to be dominted ^^. so anyone active and willing to have a blast hot me up with a PM. Till the my sexys this is matt- signing off.

(please dont spam the shit out of this thread,and if you have nothing nice to say dont say it.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no no no world just started easy to catch up, rim is the place to be.

Rekinyas

Matt- its been very long time... how you been pal? i hope your miserable life became to 'something' :) btw i have no intentions to join anyworld... i played enuff TW. its not challenging anymore... gl mate. in rl n TW.

DeletedUser

Matt- its been very long time... how you been pal? i hope your miserable life became to 'something' :) btw i have no intentions to join anyworld... i played enuff TW. its not challenging anymore... gl mate. in rl n TW.

<3 hope everything is good with you 2

ddog456

Rekinyas I never knew you were still around Last I heard of you is I thinking you playing in Or.d.

What's been the latest update of you.

Rekinyas

Rekinyas I never knew you were still around Last I heard of you is I thinking you playing in Or.d.

What's been the latest update of you.

i was mate, i played in ord. and i took jimsta71 account for a month and banned for multiaccount :) (to have some fun with HIRE noobs and i had as usual.)

now as i said, i m not playing TW anymore... i think i ve done everything a player could do in TW. i dont wanna ruin any other account... but who knows what future brings...:icon_cool: