Max Out?! W42 or W43

DeletedUser

Alright, hi there.

I will be making a premade for W42 or W43 (depends on world settings). Location will be NW and tribename will be: "Max Out?!"

Coa:

maxoutt.jpg

Apply for joining when:

- You have over 2 years TW experience and you can show those to me.
- You use skype actively
- You are over 18
- You are active over 5 hours a day

Idea will be that there will be a max of 25-30 players. Joining can only be done when you're in or near K44 as start. The ones joining can apply now, the others will be found so apply later then 3 days after start has no use.

Talking about me is not important as my position stays as it is now, unknown. Got 4+ years of experience, leading about 2+ years now.

So, you can add me to skype: influantoria or msg me on the forum for more information or applying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What does age have do do with your tribe?

How are members going to prove that they are over 18?

DeletedUser

a good point the age thing maybe for maturity, i know i dont like 11 year olds whining all the time

DeletedUser

Tbh age doesnt matter as long as your a good player and can act mature. :)

DeletedUser

Alright, hi there.

I will be making a premade for W42 or W43 (depends on world settings). Location will be NW and tribename will be: "Max Out?!"

Coa:

maxoutt.jpg

Apply for joining when:

- You have over 2 years TW experience and you can show those to me.
- You use skype actively
- You are over 18
- You are active over 5 hours a day

Idea will be that there will be a max of 25-30 players. Joining can only be done when you're in or near K44 as start. The ones joining can apply now, the others will be found so apply later then 3 days after start has no use.

Talking about me is not important as my position stays as it is now, unknown. Got 4+ years of experience, leading about 2+ years now.

So, you can add me to skype: influantoria or msg me on the forum for more information or applying.

2 years!?

/me looks at your join date

DeletedUser

Seriously? you add age as a requirment, i know alot of player who are under the age of 18 and would give you a run for your money.....fail

DeletedUser

Look stop wasting my topic. When I set these requirements, I do that for a reason. As you dont know me, I will see through the run for money part. For Pinky. , thanks, I got a goal now too.