Plus.... If they werent W4 MCD with Uldor...... they fail -.-

hurod

Whats with the W6?

All who come from there will make family tribes :icon_eek:

For example: XVX family.

DeletedUser

Yeaaaaaaah
I'm here, one of MCD's soldiers!

Some of us weren't here for about 1 year, but we came back to this world to show power of MCD again! I think so many members from W6 know me...

Just wait for our next news.
I know you donkey :) and I remember how you kicked ass of STTS2 alone(in w6, you get rimmed but you did a great job, considering anyone didn't help you and you fought with them for mounts).
I would be happy to see you join this world again.

Whats with the W6?

All who come from there will make family tribes :icon_eek:

For example: XVX family.

I am from w6 too :p with different name

frostyfingers

the true MCD would be upset if they saw this imposter...

man, the tickets people use to get noticed is sickening..."I have 3 older accounts, let's play guess the one I am most bs'ing about!"

sheesh :/

DeletedUser

In my opinion, only Uldor has the right to found a tribe called MCD (it was Macedons ChrisII) :icon_evil:

Even having been a co-leader of MCD I wouldn't have the effrontery to do that. When I return to TW my tribe will not be called MCD :icon_biggrin:

After reading your posts I am unable to identify you. There wasn't anybody that joined MCD from EGGS!, had the no. 1 account in w11 and who had been in MCD in w6 and who left w11 with 10K incomings that I can recall :icon_confused:

I do not recognise your writing style either :icon_sad:

PM me please and tell me who you are :)

In the meantime, out of the respect that you say that you have for MCD, please rename your tribe (OWP perhaps) :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Doomkill22

MCD? you mean that crappy tribe from w11 that got pwnt by rasp or something?

DeletedUser

MCD? you mean that crappy tribe from w11 that got pwnt by rasp or something?
Wow, that's a harsh statement. Just trolling through the w43 forums and found this thread.

MCD in w11 held off several tribes for more than a year. They dominated W11 for most of the time that they were there until {RASP} and a few other tribes finally wore them down.

MCD will always have my total respect as a top warring tribe. I should know too, I fought with them and against them at different times during my time in W11.

Nothing but respect for the name MCD from me. CTB is right, the only player that has the right to make a tribe named MCD in ANY world is Uldor.

Last edited by a moderator: