Mcd w41

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Who would join me on a quest to make MCD famous in W41 as it is here.

Job Titles offering:

Duke:
Baron:
Diplomat:

Wallam

Too late now to be honest.. you want to join at the core and then dominate. Since w41 has been open for a while some people may either already be playing ther or do not wish to join a tribe not in the core.

I suggest you go for something like w44.

DeletedUser

unless you get Uldor and CTB around to lead, it will fail and i will not join

p0lt

Nope, this person has jumped around Prot and =TITE= for some time... they are just trying to use a tag / tribal name that other people built up, so hopefully they can ride the coat tails of success on another world...

Armz, this is fail because you don't even know what its like to be a MCD player... I was never one, but I've fought against them and beside them, so I have a better idea than you as to what it would take to be a MCD member... Choose another tag / tribe name and built up its rep yourself, don't take someone else's rep and put it out there like its yours...

It irritates me to see other tribes playing with earlier world tribe tags when they have no attachment to the earlier world tribe, they just use it cause oh well look what tribe xyz did there with tag abc... we should be tribe xyz with tag abc cause we'll be unstoppable... The tag doesn't make the tribe, the members do...

DeletedUser

am not trying to take there rep, am honoring there name, i don't see no problem in that, well W44 should be the new start.
I say all those who want to rep there world, we go into w44 with a tribes name, 11 for all w11 warrior

DeletedUser

You want to honor their name by having the tribe crash and burn?

MCD isn't MCD without an MCD duke.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I would most likely like to see Uldor on w41, but at the core >.> that way my tribe View could put uldor up for the test once more :)
/: guess that won't happen, haven't heard from him lately btw.

playerhater11234

am not trying to take there rep, am honoring there name, i don't see no problem in that, well W44 should be the new start.
I say all those who want to rep there world, we go into w44 with a tribes name, 11 for all w11 warrior

You don't honor it by disgracing it on another world. Just leave it be and let their legend live on...

Wallam

I wouldnt mind having a world 11 tribe though to be honest. We tried it for w21 and it sort of went wrong.. but meh, Id say someone like headvoid or a very experienced player that virtually everyone has a lot of respect for, galum perhaps leads, and then we take a different tag.

It could be a lot of fun and there are some really exceptional players in this world, the only problem could be having time to do both worlds.

DeletedUser

yeah, same, w21 didnt went that well, and they werent all w11ians, and now that i dont have any world i need a little of something xD

I would most likely like to see Uldor on w41, but at the core >.> that way my tribe View could put uldor up for the test once more :)
/: guess that won't happen, haven't heard from him lately btw.

I remember joining uldors MCD on w25 (i think), i joined just to see thargoran and i guess he too, but he didnt had any time so he disbanded..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i lead a couple of tribe in my time here, most of them didn't fail while I was leading

Status
Not open for further replies.