McDonald's Or Burger King?

DeletedUser

Burger King: Name is Incorrect and they are ridiculously expensive :icon_eek: but make a good sweet chili chicken Sandwich though :icon_biggrin:
Mcdonalds: EVerything is decent about Maccy D's! :icon_cool:
Subway: Very good, Some dodgey subs but is very cheap too :icon_smile:
KFC: Very nice :p

Repinski

Burger King: Name is Incorrect and they are ridiculously expensive :icon_eek: but make a good sweet chili chicken Sandwich though :icon_biggrin:
Mcdonalds: EVerything is decent about Maccy D's! :icon_cool:
Subway: Very good, Some dodgey subs but is very cheap too :icon_smile:
KFC: Very nice :p

McDonalds is a fail of a restruant. I wish Burger King was closer so I could walk there instead of McDonalds. I would take Burger king over McDonalds any day.

DeletedUser

McDonalds.

Because Burger King does not exist in Queensland.

DeletedUser

It's all about the King.

burger-king.jpg

DeletedUser

launchpad i have no clue who you are but you have a great username i love that show.
BK FTW

DeletedUser

I don't tend to like 'Fast-Food' restaurants, not because how a normal person would think, but basically because they always seem to get my orders wrong all the time :icon_sad:. If there is one fast-food restaurant that doesn't mess up the order, I don't care how fat I would get, I'll be eating there everyday :icon_biggrin:. (Personally so far I like 'Wendy's')

I would go with Mcdonalds though. I dislike them both, but Burger King just a little more :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser87937

LOL.. i dont live in states and i dont have the quarter pounder in my country and some other fastfood restaurant.. but nonetheless i still BK onion rings and Mac's Big Mac's... however.. due to current health problem and weight management programe, cutting down on them very badly... so my current favourite SUBWAY!!!:)

DeletedUser

Oh c'mon... try Indian or Afghan cuisine - they are the best! Or some French/Swiss cheese on salads... and if you are the meat lover type then nothing like meat-potatoes with beer the German style!
And if you are short on money, learn to make some healthy dishes at home! Try Romanian soups - they last for a whole week in the fridge!

DeletedUser

TACOBELL ALL DAY :) im a fatkid at heart and eat it 2 times a week atleast.. volcano burrito on top of my number 6 supreme lmao :D

But I refuse to eat burgers at either mcd or bk..I only eat there chicken sammiches..and it depends on which side of the street in on in my town..there right across the street from one another lmao