Meet gorbert1

DeletedUser54636

There were two other attacks. 1 was a fake I sent, the other was a weak attack I dodged but shouldn't have. In summary, the losses from both sides looked like this...

Quitting player who is demo-ing his villages and doesn't care anymore lost:

9492 bodies / 17 wall levels (split between 2 villages) / 47070 resource points

Noob who attacked because he ran out of abandoned 2000 point villages to noble lost:

14807 bodies / 20 wall levels (in 1 village) / 175244 resource points

Seems like a very productive day for ol' gorbert. I'm sure he's bragging about his accomplishments to all his tribemates. Especially since their tribal description says this:

T*W*G is a tribe from world 25, we have come here to dominate this world, we are not just normal players, we are players who are natural warriors and are experts at destroying enemies which is why we suggest u stay away from us ;)

We are here to stay and dominate this world and no-body will stand against us no matter how big or small

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54636

The story has a happy ending.

Good ol' gorbert lost 3 villages to non-noob players who somehow found out that gorbert left himself defenseless.

What remains of the quitting player's offensive troops are on their way to take out what is left of the noob's army.

The quitting player is still demo-ing his villages, and still plans to quit, but now he will do so with a much higher OD score.

Hopefully, gorbert the noob learned a lesson from all of this. Sometimes you can think you're much better than you are. Times like that, you should be very careful about pursuing a lame old vendetta against a player who is better than you. You might just end up getting knocked down by more than half your point total in a single weekend.

Quitting player signing off!

Last edited by a moderator:

alexanderlegend

Sweet even your small your just troop whoring but dont be a morale basher grow a bit too.according to rules ucant be a morale basher by just not growing just be a basher lol with this troops u can easily rise up to 15k

DeletedUser54636

Thanks for the encouragement, but I'm not looking to grow.

The fact is that the moment my villages are appealing to one of the =A= players in my neighborhood, my game is over anyway.

I'm filling up the farms, demo-ing everything, then letting them go barb.

DeletedUser

according to rules ucant be a morale basher by just not growing just be a basher lol

Which rule says you can't be a morale basher? All I could find is this which is almost exactly what a morale basher is:
[spoil]It is allowed to offer your army in exchange for resources on the same world.[/spoil]

DeletedUser54636

I could be wrong, but I think what he is referring to is the change they made to the morale rules. Morale penalties aren't as prohibitive as they used to be. Back in the day, you'd take a beating trying to noble that last village from an enemy after knocking him down to 5000 points.

Under the new system, a player like me (who started the world 2 months ago) doesn't impose a penalty on a bigger opponent just because my points are low. My attacker would need to have a pretty huge point differential (around 7x) in order to see a significant morale penalty, because I've been sitting here so long.

I think that's what he's talking about. Like I said...I could be wrong.

By the way, I think gorbert1 quit. He stopped reading my mails, his warehouses are full, and he hasn't tried to rebuild the walls in his 2 remaining villages.