mercs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

am new to game and unsure if this is legal have a guy attacking me 10 times a day just to be a jerk-an old tribemate am willing to pay a bounty say $50 U.S to anyone that destroys him but am not sure if this is against rules.I know its just a game but hate liars and traitors

DeletedUser

its propably illegal change the real money to premium then its propably legal but i dont know. If this is legal i can start a hitman buisness :)

DeletedUser51395

I was once told it wasn't legal to stop attacking in exchange for premium points and we'd both get a punishment if I accepted the offer, so I imagine it's the same for a hit.

DeletedUser

awww i had it all planned out. I would make a hitman topic and people would pay me 1 premium point to display it then how many points they would pay for the complate deletion of a player

DeletedUser44836

here is a quote from the game rules.

It is forbidden to offer money or premium points as a reward for attacks, supports or resource transports to any player, or to ask for payment in return for those services. A reward cannot be offered for anything that might incite attacks or any actions against other players

DeletedUser49935

chaos does that stand for "wagers" too? like a little bet between 2 players.

Christopher Silver

"A reward cannot be offered for anything that might incite attacks or any actions against other players"

I am refering mostly to the OTHER player mentioned, surely that means seeing as it's not involving anyone else then it's within those rules because it's not geting him to attack anyone else but himself????

DeletedUser

am new to game and unsure if this is legal have a guy attacking me 10 times a day just to be a jerk-an old tribemate am willing to pay a bounty say $50 U.S to anyone that destroys him but am not sure if this is against rules.I know its just a game but hate liars and traitors

won't restarting be less costly? =/

Jakub1992

50 usd is rather alot :|

How about not offering but gifting pp?

Status
Not open for further replies.