Mergers and acquisitions

DeletedUser

So the formerly rank 2 tribe DMW approached me earlier today requesting a merger. No contact had been made prior to this conversation.

I found the temptation a little bit too hard to resist. Sorry DMW, no hard feelings eh? :icon_wink:

How to make a tribe kick 11 of its own players:
[spoil]
Xavier50 Jun 14, 06:20
I would like to offer your top 10 members to merge into us. ?? We really want you with us and to help our not as experience members but we would also like you to come with people you know so we would like your top members to join or just you what are your thoughts

Red Skull Jun 14, 09:06
The offer is very tempting but your tribe doesn't have room for another 10 members does it? :(

Xavier50 Jun 14, 10:05
We can kick 5 members and her your best 5!members join

Red Skull Jun 14, 10:50
Okay do it!

Red Skull Jun 14, 11:00
I need 10 of my guys to come over though I can't leave that many behind..

Xavier50 Jun 14, 11:15
Okay I will set it up now

Xavier50 Jun 14, 11:18
Do your other 5 members know??

Red Skull Jun 14, 11:18
It will need to be 10 members.

Xavier50 Jun 14, 11:27
Okay yep

Xavier50 Jun 14, 11:29
Please let me know when your 10 members are in so I can invite them thanks

Red Skull Jun 14, 11:35
They will go where I say. I need to see 10 spaces in your tribe before I can trust and agree to this.

Xavier50 Jun 14, 11:36
Okay

Xavier50 Jun 14, 14:10
Okay but if there is 10 space you will come cause if I lock 10 members and you don't come our tribe is fucked???

Xavier50 Jun 14, 14:17
I will kick 10 members now so then can you please ask your members to apply and we will accept it right away

Red Skull Jun 14, 14:18
OK

Xavier50 Jun 14, 14:21
Done please join and your tribe follow we kicked 10 okay let's do this

Xavier50 Jun 14, 17:18
Hey I can tell the future that you set that up you said to your tribe hahahahahaha I made DMW kick half his members lol yeah it was funny lol but we always have the last laugh so I little bird said you were not going to merge you were Fucking with us. Who knows I could be wrong lol :)
[/spoil]

Screenshots for posterity:
[spoil]
ZEioN6E.png

[/spoil]

Tw stats isn't correct for some reason. He actually kicked 11 of his own players.

[spoil]
Before:
iyICYYK.png

After:
UNSuGeD.png

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

roman01

Takes about a minute to fix, I don't see your tribe lasting three weeks. gg

DeletedUser117863

Takes about a minute to fix, I don't see your tribe lasting three weeks. gg
"Oh sorry yeah I kicked you because we were supposed to merge with those guys and we didnt have room for em, here's your invite back!".

Those people will trust their leaders.

roman01

I've always found apologies to be an act of humbleness, and a to prove a mistake was made.

The victim isn't behaving arrogantly... He just seems like a poor lad hoping to benefit from a supposed group of better players. My prediction stands, running petty whispers through rep points doesn't look very pro red, gg.

DeletedUser

I've always found apologies to be an act of humbleness, and a to prove a mistake was made.

The victim isn't behaving arrogantly... He just seems like a poor lad hoping to benefit from a supposed group of better players. My prediction stands, running petty whispers through rep points doesn't look very pro red, gg.

"I humbly apologize for kicking you from the tribe because I thought i could find someone better"

Yeah... No I don't think I'd buy that personally.

roman01

"I humbly apologize for kicking you from the tribe because I thought i could find someone better"

Yeah... No I don't think I'd buy that personally.

Are you willing to persuade us that you haven't done the above in your early months of tribe leadership? Because I've bet you've done it. :lol:

*Edit: the victim in question seems quite young to me so leave off it.

DeletedUser1082

Who cares who he was, who cares how new he is, he did something funny, and the op shared it.

DeletedUser117694

Lmaoooo sorry but just no. If anyone trusts Xavier after that then they have a screw loose

DeletedUser111495

He wanted our tribe to merge into his on HP although I was happy with the small group of players I had, now hes getting rimmed :)

Sure he could apologise but if the members had any sense they would not join back, and if they did they would probably not last long anyways.

Just hope he learns from it.

DeletedUser

Xavier50 said:
I would like to offer your top 10 members to merge into us. ??

Lol why are you even unsure if you want to offer them a merger?

Dannyh3

The first public humiliation of the world. Hopefully many more to come

:)

xankou

Hmm. Taking advantage of the inexperienced and gullable...I love it! Have some rep!