METAL Declares...

DeletedUser

Time for some stats after the latest provided by "the quitter-that-doesnt-really-quit-and-he-would-do-less-damage-if-he-quits-really-but-instead-he-is-still-here-calling-noobs-the-same-people-that-hammered-and-destroyed-his-tribe" known in a shorter way as "Nemesis" (of who? seriously, nemesis of who?)
[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: METAL
Side 2:
Tribes: Äxte, MyBad!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 111
Difference: 107

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 17
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 31,386
Side 2: 904,651
Difference: 873,265

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20,029
Side 2: 147,013
Difference: 126,984

chart

Since declaration

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Äxte, MyBad!

Timeframe: 15/02/2011 00:00:00 to 27/02/2011 09:35:12

Total conquers:

Side 1: 80
Side 2: 705
Difference: 625

chart

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 154
Difference: 130

chart

Side 1: 547,945
Side 2: 5,587,640
Difference: 5,039,695

chart

Side 1: 210,412
Side 2: 1,314,010
Difference: 1,103,598

chart

[/SPOIL]
Only our "Axte rejects" (or as I prefer calling them, Axte's chosen")
[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: MyBad!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 29
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 4
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 31,386
Side 2: 167,668
Difference: 136,282

chart

Side 1: 10,223
Side 2: 32,752
Difference: 22,529

chart

since declaration

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: MyBad!

Timeframe: 15/02/2011 00:00:00 to 27/02/2011 09:41:09

Total conquers:

Side 1: 80
Side 2: 260
Difference: 180

chart

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 44
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1: 547,945
Side 2: 1,723,490
Difference: 1,175,545

chart

Side 1: 123,248
Side 2: 354,743
Difference: 231,495

chart

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Is it possible that your role model is huntress? rofl
Nah i've never even spoken to her. I can say that is the best (non-related to tw anyway) thread i've seen on any tw forum though. I have linked it multiple times to people, who knows, maybe it'll persuade at least a couple people to give up with the old tl;dr stuff.

I am not complaining about your post length, infact, if was still leader of METAL, I would reply to it and correct the several inaccuracies that I have found by just skimming through it such as:
Those points were direced at Apathy and not METAL. Unless my mind is playing tricks on me I believe H0lly said those 3 points were true in the 'Axte Revelations' thread.

But as I am not leader of METAL anymore, Im retired, there is no point for me to safeguard my reputation as I do not care about it. I only ever cared about METAL's. Anyway...back to that huntress posting about long blocks of text. I believe I responded with the following. You made something a huge block of text that you could have probably summed up in a few sentences, therefore a reply could be easily made that was short. Huntresses speeches were basically one point and then a lot of waffle, hence the tl;dr...

I admit I am a victim to long posting, but I only post long if its to do with my tribe, I get carried away in that area. Elsewhere, I am quite succinct.
I could have summed it up in a shorter post, yes. Summed it up in a few sentences, hell to the no, unless I used those 300 word sentences everyone uses before they learn what a "." is. Though thats not the point, summing up isn't what I wanted to do. I wanted to explain myself thoroughly because in my experience if you layout clearly what you think and why you think that way then theres not gonna be much of a chance of misunderstanding. Nor does it give the person on the receiving end of the post much of a chance to twist your words, which as im sure you know is the way the majority of people on here try to win arguments (I do aswell of course).

So in summary;
- Huntress good thread make.
- Direct point Apathy.
- No misunderstand long post.

(^ The caveman talk was only a bit of fun :p)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Slaphead, I'm not going to bother replying and reveal my tribe's intentions anymore then I have already done.

Apathy has always been very open on their policies and diplomacy. But I have to draw the line somewhere...
The ally that I 'let down' is backing me up here. So give it a rest.

DeletedUser

Slaphead, I'm not going to bother replying and reveal my tribe's intentions anymore then I have already done.

Apathy has always been very open on their policies and diplomacy. But I have to draw the line somewhere...
The ally that I 'let down' is backing me up here. So give it a rest.
The last post wasn't even about Apathy (besides me saying my original post was about Apathy not METAL), so its not exactly a questionnaire on Apathy's diplomacy and/or future plans. So giving it a rest isn't really an option.

Regardless of you wanting me to give it a rest in terms of posting directly about Apathy thats kind of hypocritical dont ya think? Taking into consideration all you've done on here for the last few months was bitch about Axte, Swag/whatever they're called, and you guys never gave it a rest. Im sure you guys would say that they were deserving of it, but imho you/Apathy are deserving of it right now.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Then by all means go ahead and type all the terrible things Apathy have done. Unlike Astird I don't mind some criticism ^^
And I have to admit Slappy, I only 'scanned' those last few posts, I lost interest.

DeletedUser

I agree with Nick.

[spoil]
They+agree+with+Nick.jpg
[/spoil]

I'd love to see this list of bad things Apathy did too... Ooooooooooooooooooh the drama.

resumadero

Hate help Axte by switching members and pull up support .. so you guys want Apathy to do the same?
As balistic said.. Axte-Hate and Apathy-Metal alliance cannot be compare because Axte have full control over Hate.

Hate obliged to do it while Apathy is just for helping hands :)

DeletedUser

Me thinks someone is jealous?

Anyway, nice vid, though shame its made up like all your other points...

DeletedUser

Hate help Axte by switching members and pull up support ..

And is there any evidence that prove your statement ? or you just saying it because thats what you think ?

As balistic said.. Axte-Hate and Apathy-Metal alliance cannot be compare because Axte have full control over Hate.

If Balli assumptions were right he would never fail this pathetically.

I'm yet waiting for his Forum account to being deleted. apparently he tend to keep up the blabbing even with his failure :)

2011,February 22nd, 02:13:
Ive set my account to delete and will stop posting in these forums in around 24 hours and will probably ask the mods to delete my forum account too so I can get on with my life.

@Prayers to the Angels : epic moive :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hate help Axte by switching members and pull up support .. so you guys want Apathy to do the same?

Hate obliged to do it while Apathy is just for helping hands :)

Another Metal/Apathy fan that pretends he can't read. :icon_rolleyes:

http://en51.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=7589199 on 21.02. at 15:53
I am setting on delete at 15ST tommorow, will pass the permasits to h0llygh0st
Ballistick

With all the facts and mails posted throughout this thread, haven't you yet picked up that apathy does have full control over metal.

1. Apathy has metal perma sits.

2. Apathy are nobling metal inactives.

3. Apathy has recruited 4 Metal members.

And just for you....

And if you don't understand what I'm saying, then reread my post after you had some more experience.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Full control is 5 out of 26 members?
We recruited 4 and are sitting one.

Yup, full control. Lets ignore the fact that Axte will be recruiting their share, probably even more then we will.
Get your facts straight Angels :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm yet waiting for his Forum account to being deleted. apparently he tend to keep up the blabbing even with his failure :)

I can choose what to do when I want. Maybe I will get bored of laughing at you and prayer angel and actually use the block button. Its not like I will be missing anything...

DeletedUser

Clap, clap, clap. Welcome back Holly.

First, congrats on accepting the proposal. :lol:

:

Well Tribal wars stats must lie:
(By the way, Metal only had 23 members at the start of the Axte/Metal war.)

[spoil]peacechaotic Joined 26th February 2011 - 16:11 692,483
NightHawk56 Joined 26th February 2011 - 00:11 635,135
Alpha God Joined 25th February 2011 - 23:11 548,709
goatrock Joined 25th February 2011 - 13:11 849,876
MrRandomGuy Joined 25th February 2011 - 09:11 130,196[/spoil]

Wait...

You say goatrock is being sat, so he isn't really a recruit.

Now here is the problem.

I don't think you and ballistick have worked well together, with your excuses.

See, I remember that I asked some questions in this thread.

[spoil]

Now, Can you answer me this:

1. Did you know that Holly was sitting Goatrock, while Goatrock was in Metal?

2. Do you know that Holly is perma sitting him?

Ballistick's reply:

Wrong, there is a player on that account.
[/spoil]

What excuse will both of you two, use next?

Yup, full control. Lets ignore the fact that Axte will be recruiting their share, probably even more then we will.

Now back to basic maths 101.
(Holly's playing the "I can't count card" atm)

[spoil]

* When the war started on the 15th of February 2011, Metal had 23 members.

* On the 19th of feb - 21st of Feb 2011, 3 metal members left due to either being targeted by axte or for being inactive.

So, 23 - 3 = 20 (Keeping up Holly)

*Now, on the 25th of Feb 2011, we have 5 Metal members leaving to join Apathy.

So, 20 - 5 = 15
(Yay! Holly is getting married)

*On the 27th - 28th of Feb 2011, we have another 2 Metal members leaving.

Therefore, 15 - 2 = 13

Now, let's take away the metal accounts that have been rimmed (2) and are currently getting rimmed.(7)

13 - 9 = 4 Metal members left.
[/spoil]

So Axte can only really recruit 4 Metal Members compared to Apathies 5.

Maybe you should follow your own advise :icon_redface:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Umm, your not making sense. You said 4, so I went with 4... Apparently I recruited 5, why should I be the one keeping track?

And a while back METAL had 26 members, guess I'm stuck on that.
Also, your wrong again. Balli knows why, so do I... But meh :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

*insert random puke here*

You really dont understand anything at all, it was kinda cute, but now its just pathetic. Why would METAL players move to apathy? Simple...players in METAL are friends with players in Apathy, many of whom talk every day on skype or via PM. It is just logical for those players to seek out apathy...

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I went to Apathy to continue the fight against players in Axte for the fun of it. But it seems that they do not view me as a large enough threat to attack me themselves and are instead sending their underlings to do it.