Metal Duck Gets One-Upped

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It turns out that since W55 I still have not turned into a cyborg that doesn't require sleep. It's a shame, that would have been a really awesome transformation.

As such I got cleared by a neighbor two fields from me while sleeping.

This neighbor would have merely matched Metal Duck's status if that was the end of the story.

Alas, it is not, for this neighbor has nobles, so rather than merely match Metal Duck's level of fame he will soon have surpassed it.

This will mark the 4th time someone has rimmed me on a world. 0 of them by Metal Duck. Poor Metal Duck.

Lets all have a moment of silence for Metal Duck as we mourn the passing of his cool story.

Last edited:

DeletedUser41659

Lol awesome pnp.

Report?

Be cool to see your build and troops etc.

DeletedUser80534

This is the story of how we lost our troops.

I was offline, my co was on. He sent our nuke on a village. That village was inactive for 2 days.

When our nuke hit, we realised the village got stacked by surrounding players, and we lost 90% of it.

Then we sent our last axes and LC with the noble that we barely managed to squeeze out.

Our tribemates timed some O in front of our noble, and also sent nobles.

Suspense: Once we nobled it, we saw two incoming nobles from the ENEMY!!

My co quickly found D to stack it, also from our tribe, and the puny nuke-noble attempt died.

Now we have 3 villages.

The end.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol awesome pnp.

Report?

Be cool to see your build and troops etc.

Nothing impressive about my village, level 15 barracks, level 20 HQ, 30/30/29 mines, typical no hauls stuff.

I was merely poking fun at Metal Duck for having previously made a thread boasting about clearing me offline and continuing to bring it up seven years later as if it made him special or unique.

I've been rimmed twice since then, here and on W62, it's nothing to brag about, I don't think rimming me is especially hard, especially on limited/no hauls, or if I'm tribeless like I was both here and on W62.

No single player is super hard to rim at the early stages of the game. It's why I like startup, every small mistake matters, and the tiniest of errors can cause you to lose everything.

Michael Corleone.

Nothing impressive about my village, level 15 barracks, level 20 HQ, 30/30/29 mines, typical no hauls stuff.

I was merely poking fun at Metal Duck for having previously made a thread boasting about clearing me offline and continuing to bring it up seven years later as if it made him special or unique.

I've been rimmed twice since then, here and on W62, it's nothing to brag about, I don't think rimming me is especially hard, especially on limited/no hauls, or if I'm tribeless like I was both here and on W62.

No single player is super hard to rim at the early stages of the game. It's why I like startup, every small mistake matters, and the tiniest of errors can cause you to lose everything.

Yes we know.

DeletedUser103748

I wonder if your neighbor reads the externals and checked the land time of Metal Duck's attack from W62 to find your offline time. Maybe -- just maybe -- Metal Duck does get the last laugh. :confused:

DeletedUser84793

It turns out that since W55 I still have not turned into a cyborg that doesn't require sleep. It's a shame, that would have been a really awesome transformation.

As such I got cleared by a neighbor two fields from me while sleeping.

This neighbor would have merely matched Metal Duck's status if that was the end of the story.

Alas, it is not, for this neighbor has nobles, so rather than merely match Metal Duck's level of fame he will soon have surpassed it.

This will mark the 4th time someone has rimmed me on a world. 0 of them by Metal Duck. Poor Metal Duck.

Lets all have a moment of silence for Metal Duck as we mourn the passing of his cool story.

with all do respect to metal duck....and as much as he wanted to take you out, I told you you were going, and you did just that...I'm so happy to be apart of your 4th rim..now i understand you might be back..under a different name of course...you would have been gone sooner if i was much closer to you..remember this my friend..you are no apex predator as you claim to be..you're good, maybe decent..but you are no xxstealthyxx!

Distance is never a factor,You should Never sleep! And never tell me or anyone else, that their below you! as if you hung the moon here...xxstealthyxx wins again mr.ALessonInPointWhoring or what ever name you come up with next....just call me daddy now,youve been beaten by one of the best here..cheers and enjoy the game! Feel the power!o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:cool::D:D:D:D

DeletedUser80534

Firstly, he stole a lot of PP, then never logged into his Skype account ever again in order to avoid teh debtors, so he never saw the 400 msg I left about co-playing me, which lead to his inevitable downfall on this world. You see it's all a vicious circle.