Midgetboytom Showroom

midgetboytom

Just a few that ive done and i think work well. Would really appreciate some CNC on these as i havent really had much.

This one was made through techniques in a tutorial:
[spoil]
Venom.png
[/spoil]

This one was just random that i think came up quite nicely even if its slightly big:
[spoil]
Beauty-1.png
[/spoil]

Another one done following a tutorial but dont think it came out too great:
[spoil]
Untitled-1.png
[/spoil]

Another large peice:
[spoil]
War.png
[/spoil]

If anyone would like anything done then please feel free to PM me as i sometimes have a bit of trouble for initial ideas.

Last edited:

DeletedUser102039

I must say I love the large artwork piece; The C4d's blend perfectly with your stock, and the lighting seems actually perfect except for the middle where it kind of takes away your view from the girl. Your work seems to have a unique style, and you have a lot of talent. I'm hoping to see you around on the graphics forums more. Also, maybe for your next siggy's or artwork pieces try not having the focal always in the middle.

^^My two cents and 'constructive' criticism ;)

By the way, what program do you use?

Last edited by a moderator:

midgetboytom

Yeh I understand what you mean with the lighting. The main issue I had was the black dress she is wearing was hard to disguise. It was ok but the final levels adjustment and gradient map made it a bit overwelming.

Thanks for you comments, I use photoshop and that's about it. Get all my resources from about 3 different websites and just give it a go.

I'll try and do a couple more tomorrow and post them up. I have done more but wasn't too happy with them. Add me on skype: tom.a.walker and ill show you :)

DeletedUser102039

BRILLIANT, except the scope and that part of the sniper guy are a bit difficult to see and it looks odd, I'm sure it was a mistake when editing a layer or some sort. But yea, your work seems to get better as your progress and your ideas are endless. From what I've seen you create, you could easily become one of the better GFX artist's in this forum.

DeletedUser

I really like the first tag, although did you use any topaz plugins?

Also, I like the first LP a bit, but not how the hair just disappears at the top.

EDIT: Could I see the stock for the first LP?

DeletedUser

Ok, well very good job on the first one then :D
And cheers.